Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Demelza Charity Night - Fancy Dress Party

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Guys, a friend of a friend has organised a fancy dress night in honour of a little girl called Paige. The details are below.

Metrogas Club, New Eltham. Saturday 22nd March. It's optional fancy dress and the theme is "Stars of stage and screen" The entry fee is £8.00 with the whole amount going to Demelza. If you would like the original email please whisper me your email address and I would be happy to pass it on. I can't attend due to prior commitments, but some might.

Cheers

Hillsy.

Dear All

As you know I have been trying very hard to arrange a charity evening to raise money for Demelza House hospice - a childrens hospice that offers help, support and treatment for terminally ill kids and their families.

I have done this in the memory of a little girl called Paige Ash who lost her brave fight for life last year.

Despite having successes in previous fundraising events on behalf of the hospice a few years ago, I am struggling to shift tickets to make this event the night I was hoping it to be.

I have paid for the hall and the DJ so the ticket sales will go 100 percent to the hospice.

The raffle and auction prizes are as impressive as I could have hoped for and whoever comes will be impressed.

I know its fancy dress but this is totally optional - its all about people turning up and giving their support.

Please spare hal hour of your day to ask friends, neighbours and family and help me drum up as much support as possible - I need to have final numbers by this weekend to give people enough warning should I fail to fill the hall.

Apologies if you have already offered your generous support or have previously got back to me.

Nick