Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Some might not like the Torygraph but

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
I reckon this report is pretty fair.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/03/10/sfgcha110.xml

Comments

• Options
    what a great piece, pretty much on the button.
  • Options
    I noticed it walking around pre match with the flag, the nervousness of the support is horrible
  • Options
    So its the fans fault that we are in such a mess lol. A bigger joke than selling Reid !!!
  • Options
    It's not the fans fault, but atmosphere in the Valley doesn't help, the players need to show a bit more, but I wish the support was little more 'unconditional'
  • Options
    yeah,but we're still fifth in the league...
  • Options
    I think 'unconditional' support went out with the Premiership and all that goes/went with that.

Some of the players need an unconditional kick up the arris.
  • Options
    Too many frigging loanees and none good enough even if we went up,which we won't.

Play our own players,give them experience for next season.

Trouble with Pardew is,you have one or two bad games and your dropped and in comes another loan player,who probably could'nt give a toss about us.
  • Options
    Fair comments from all....the Paper report was spot on. I wasnt nervous before the game, I was really up for it....but bemused by the final whistle....just look at how many people were left......4-5,000 maybe. They need to put things right and fast.