Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2007/ 2008 Charity Points Competition - ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Ok guys and girls, as Stone suggested i have set up a Justgiving page as this is probably the easiest way to collect the cash. I have made it a generic page so we can use it for other things later this year. If you would rather give me the cash on Sunday, then please do and i'll add it on.

http://www.justgiving.com/charltonlife2008

Reminder - It was £10 per entry.

Thanks to everyone for participating, congratulations Stu, and well done Nolly for the idea in the first place.
  • Options
    Well done Stuart and Nolly
  • Options
    Over half pledge already, so thanks everyone.
  • Options
    Will do mine early next week.
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder...£310 now.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Just a very gentle reminder to the following if they could add their contributions in the next week, ta.
    Send me a whisper if its a problem:

Weegie
    Stu of SE7
    Aliwibble
    Browny
    Stoke Addick
    Les Says
    Off It
    Red Pete
    Charlie Block
    Vancouver Addick
    MariaCAFC
    Nolly
    Len Glover
    Lookout
    Henry Irving
    Badger
  • Options
    just put in for Les.
  • Options
    done
  • Options
    OK boss, done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    AFKA - Having looked at the original post it would seem that there has been a mix up with the number 95. So do I let Shag pay the tenner or do we both contribute?
  • Options
    Done :o)
  • Options
    Solidgone, i'm extremely sorry. That was completely my fault. You bid for 95 was correct, then Shag followed you in claiming the same. I must of not noticed yours when compiling the list, but you are right it was your number.

Shag has already paid the extra £10. You may wish to send him a whisper to agree something.

Apologies again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]AFKA - Having looked at the original post it would seem that there has been a mix up with the number 95. So do I let Shag pay the tenner or do we both contribute?

I've already paid mate so you owe me a fiver ;-)
  • Options
    Ive paid the tenner only because its worth it.
  • Options
    Shag - please can I have the 95 next season ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Shag - please can I have the 95 next season ;o)

You're welcome to it mate !
  • Options
    Job done - better late than never!
  • Options
    Sorry, hadn't seen this until now. I'll add mine tonight. Apologies if I'm late.
  • Options
    Done - sorry it's late
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me an all
  • Options
    Just a minor thing.

I paid two days ago but my name has not been crossed out although the names of others who paid after me have been. I believe Maria CAFC is in a similar situation.
  • Options
    Sorry Len, i've been crossing out them out and wasnt paying attention.

thanks
  • Options
    so if there are 5 people left to pay - we have gone over the 500 quid? i know solid and shag duplicated so thought it would come to 510 not 540?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]so if there are 5 people left to pay - we have gone over the 500 quid? i know solid and shag duplicated so thought it would come to 510 not 540?

I doubled mine as penalty clause, after stupidly saying we would reach 100 points. ; (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]so if there are 5 people left to pay - we have gone over the 500 quid? i know solid and shag duplicated so thought it would come to 510 not 540?
    I know! i've been trying to work it out as well maybe people have paid just for the hell of it!
  • Options
    Valley Mc generously made a donation, though not entering the competition, and i think one other may have as well.
  • Options
    ye, that makes sense now. £490 in, £50 still to be payed.

Original target of £500, Shag and TCE paid an extra 10, Valley Mc added 20 = £540
  • Options
    Bump...
  • Options
    We won't lose a game for a while so I doubt we will see Charlie ;-(