Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non Smoking Valley

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
Not too bad last night, but God knows what it will be like if we are one up with five minutes to go.

Very difficult for us addicts.

Comments

• The chance would be a fine thing! ( one up with 5 to play that is!)
  • As a non smoker, it's pointless, the place you don't want people to smoke is in the concourses under the stand, but it was horrible down there last night.
  • Unless I'm missing something, it makes no sense. People are already waiting around trying to spend their money and now there is one more reason, for the non-smoking majority, not to stand the queues.
  • I asked about this, the Full Ban is not until next season. I am a smoker but I understand totally the objections.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]As a non smoker, it's pointless, the place you don't want people to smoke is in the concourses under the stand, but it was horrible down there last night.

I said that to my old man last night. Why allow smoking in a confined area and not in a open air area??
  • you right, it is crazy.

but i can just about get through the firsat half fine knowing i can have one at half time out the back. What will i and other smokers be like when that's taken away ?

And what will an away game be like when you've been on the beer for 4hrs ??
  • Next season the ban is total, so sorry lads!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]What will i and other smokers be like when that's taken away ?

Maybe they'll let you out of the gate for a quick one outside..... question is, how many of you will bother coming back in?
  • I'll set up a nicotine gum stall just outside the stairs to block C in the lower north then!
  • perhaps the club could slip patches into the season ticket books for next season ???
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]And what will an away game be like when you've been on the beer for 4hrs ??

The bird behind me and next to 04_MCS took no notice at all and just sat down whenever she wanted to spark up!!
  • Nothing worse than the smoke from the bloke in front of you whafting in your face while you're trying to watch the game. On the concourse you at least have a choice to move away from smokers. (or was it that bad everywhere down there?)
  • It was shockingly bad, Stone.

No where to do, to get away from the smoke
  • Man i didnt even notice!
  • [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Man i didnt even notice!

No shit, when do you ? ;o)
  • Ok i'll let you have that!
  • send the buggers out to the stairwells then so the smoke can at least go upwards!
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Man i didnt even notice!

No shit, when do you ? ;o)

Took the words right out of my mouth!