Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

nicknames

edited March 2008 in Not Sports Related
what one have got or had,mine is actually nolly,and at school mr spoon because i was skinny due to boxing more than anything else.and at eltham boxing club i was ginger as i dyed my hair and it went ginger.

Comments

• Chiz at school because of my chin.

Westside because of Sco

Toilet Duck - god knows
  • Never had a nickname at school so boy must I have been a square.

I suppose Ketters on here is the nearest thing I have ever had to a real nickname.
  • Smudger / Smudge
  • At School it was Hermit...thanks to Peter Robson for that one. Later became Soup Dragon
  • Only really ever been called 'Stu'

One of my older brothers mates used to call me 12 toes cos of how far I could kick stuff.

Oh and Dave, but that's pretty much because medders is a cock.
  • Dicko because of my last name. That stuck early at school and has followed me like a bad smell

Carter by people off here who think 'Dicko' is someone else entirely!!
  • Never had a nickname at school apart from Clarkie.I got called Nobby by my mates at Royal Mail and then Postie by the footie mob at Charlton,pretty boring really
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Westside because of Sco

dude, i am sure i am the westside name giver!??! ie westsidestory, its what i called you before!!

Mine was torchie, as my first job when i left school was a watch battery putter inner!!
  • I forgot about the last time we played Millwall at the old den i got kicked and punched up the old kent road so for a few months my nickname was Mitre.
  • Ok ollie mate you can have it!
  • Sponsored links:

• In the LFB mine was, "The Master" at football it was "Psycho" (sp) at my first proper job and still by some old school mates its "Norm"
  • all the scouse lot know me as CJ , which means cockney john. It's lost on them that I'm from south london so I'm not a cockney.
  • Rufus.

Cos, i was the only Charlton at my school.
    and played at CB, and fully commited into the tackles against my arse/spuds/utd mates!
  • Never had one really until i moved here now its "Charlts" or "Charlton" all of which i think are great
  • Pretty obvious really but got called Cookie at school and sometimes still get called it now by close friends, but worn off as I've got older!

:-)
  • Get called Junior by my football team as I'm the youngest by a few years.
  • Got loads, Northstand, Clarky, Slim... the list goes on and on.
  • Big B.

i dont know why.
  • As a kid it was "Zulu", due to my violent temper.....At work "Victor" as in Meldrew cos I'm a grumpy bassa....
  • I'm generally known as...
    Smithy/Finch/Jambo/Jimbo
    Finch because of the character in American Pie, those that have seen it might work out why but I won't be divulging anymore!
  • Sponsored links:

• You only like to do your business at home?...
  • Easy one for me, Two Toms in my class at school, my name is Thomas Oliver therefore Thom O ergo Thommo
  • I am the Belvedere Massive!!!!

Some people seem to find "Dave the Rave" original
  • Boy or some of my Aunts used to call me Boyzee
  • none that have really stuck but

tick tock

Purple

but now Henry but only a few people on here
  • Henry, what about Scooter?

m3scooter6.jpg
  • edited March 2008
    Yeah, he does remind me of you. Is that what people call you?
  • lol, i remembered it from the looky likes thread!
  • Sash is what I get called by everyone.

WSS is Mr Editors
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Slash is what I get called by everyone.

Because you look like the bloke from Guns N Roses - without the hat - or because you are handy with a blade?