Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Charlton Life: Top 150

Comments

• Options
    i must start doing more APRAWA
  • Options
    I beat my Bruv..........................at last!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    51 what a result that is really going to reflect on my mid year appraisal oh well shite pay rise again

do more work
  • Options
    144! Relegation again two years running.
  • Options
    interesting to see a palace fan and a hammer just outside the top 100
  • Options
    i have the site up all day when at work, usually just in the background, while i do work. (yeah right)

but i must post more!!
  • Options
    I probably spend about half my day 'just checking' on here, but am very rarely logged in...will make more of an effort from now on....
  • Options
    Pleased with 28th
  • Options
    No chance of breaking into the top 12 unless you're part of the clique I'm afraid.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Charlie[/cite]I probably spend about half my day 'just checking' on here, but am very rarely logged in...will make more of an effort from now on....

No point reading without being logged in, because then the system hasn't kept note of what you've read. Try logging in and checking the Remember Me checkbox. Then when you check the page on that computer (same browser) you'll be auto logged in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm shocked at mine.

At least half of my posts have been of an unsuitable nature though
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Hey, my number's wrong! I've posted three four five six more than that!

:-)
  • Options
    I would post more but I don't see the point in giving my opinion on who should be in or out of the team, how we played etc. when I don't go to any games. Don't even get any commentary! That's why I mostly post on the matchday threads. Certainly enjoy reading everyone else's opinions though; it really helps me to stay in touch with CAFC.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]
    I don't see the point in giving my opinion on who should be in or out of the team, how we played etc. when I don't go to any games.

LOL, mate i wished certain others did that as well :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    I don't see the point in giving my opinion on who should be in or out of the team, how we played etc. when I don't go to any games.

You'd get bored if this place "worked" properly.
  • Options
    Just made the top 100!!

E-I-E-I-E-I-O up the Charlton life league I go
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Don't think I ever post about these topics. But I'll try to post less often anyway.
  • Options
    38 th not bad from the other side of the world....... its 39 today..... hot potatoes and a win in the GP.......
  • Options
    I can see this getting competitive!!!
  • Options
    why
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    do
  • Options
    you
  • Options
    say
  • Options