Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Charlton Life coach

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
What's the betting it breaks down on the way home!

Comments

• Options
    lol, thay'll just about cap the day off for everyone
  • Options
    would of been just our luck, but everything went perfect.

Pulled up at the most wonderful country pub at at 11.40, great hospitality, great beers, great crowd, great sing song on the final leg, crap game, great laugh on journey back, great drink in Dartford, awful kebab.

Knackered. Goodnight :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

Pulled up at the most wonderful country pub at at 11.40, great hospitality, great beers, great crowd, great sing song on the final leg, crap game, great laugh on journey back, great drink in Dartford, awful kebab.

Knackered. Goodnight :-)

Sounds like a traditional day out following Charlton, right down to the dodgy kebab which always seemed like a good idea at the time - something you always regret the next morning.
  • Options
    crackin day!!!
  • Options
    Great day out with other Lifer's! Cheers boys!
  • Options
    Just got home, feeling a little rough, cracking day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Skint[/cite]Great day out with other Lifer's! Cheers boys!

Good to meet you mate.

My! Did you enjoy that jam tart or what?
  • Options
    Good Banter on the coach, Charlton lifers trying to get sad boring charlton fans to sing (hardwork) and me having to explain the goat story just part of the fun

*i must say sorry if my swearing on the coach upset anyone*
  • Options
    you were alright mate
  • Options
    GOAT STORY!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gumbo you were sound fella but your story just kept digging you into a hole i cant believe that you did that to a goat it aint right mate and silence is not an invitation to just do it
  • Options
    I was never going to win after than forgetting how to spell Charlton after starting didn't do myself any favours!
  • Options
    how do you spell it the gumbo way
  • Options
    Gumbo can't spell Charlton.

It was a tribute to Carlton from fresh prince of bel air!!

It was a very deep hole he was digging
  • Options
    Making my way to OZ mate at this rate
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Skint[/cite]Great day out with other Lifer's! Cheers boys![/quote]

Good to meet you mate.

My! Did you enjoy that jam tart or what?[/quote]

Likewise!

Mr kipling's finest! Took me back to traditional Sundays! Good old roast dinner followed by a Jam Tart Quality!
  • Options
    Cheers everyone for a great day out, as everyone says just spoilt but a bit of sh*t football! Really enjoyed meeting everyone, cheers to Northstand and Ketman for organising everything and cheers to everyone else for making me and HA feel welcome. Definitely be on the next away coach!!! ''I'm to sexy for my shirt...........''
  • Options
    good to meet you and the hairy monkey Plaayer, glad you enjoyed it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]good to meet you and the hairy monkey Plaayer, glad you enjoyed it.

Lol, he doesn't get out much
  • Options
    Who's this hairy monkey fella? : )