Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fanzone

Just put this on for the Fulham and Everton game.

Charlie the bloke for Fulham was the most cringing thing I have heard. Wrong un.

I never bother as they are all oddballs sorry ledge ;-) but someone, like one of his friends or family must put a stop to his behaviour

Comments

• Options
    what was he saying?
  • Options
    that charlie fella is just weird i think one of ours nearly had a scrap with him during fan zone.

didnt hilssys up do fanzone a few times
  • Options
    Fanzone can be great when the 2 commentators are arguing every decision hammer and tong. Its boring when they come across as having a big love in.
  • Options
    It was just him. Gufawing and putting on a fake very loud laugh whenever he said anything, of which nothing was funny.

He just sounded like a prize twat and if I was a Fulham fan I would not be impressed with him.

You had to hear it to realise how stupid he made himself sound
  • Options
    I did fanzone 3 time for CAFC....It was quality to have a go at the other fan....I won all 3 battles.
  • Options
    who were they against hillsy???
  • Options
    I thought you did bud.

didnt you go up against fulham Charlie
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]I did fanzone 3 time for CAFC....It was quality to have a go at the other fan....I won all 3 battles.

Yeah, but's that's only because they were getting the better of you verbally until half time, when you took them outside for a "chat" and pointed out that you were a big lad who wasn't afraid to hand out a dry slap. A classic game of two halves from that point on.
  • Options
    This Woolwich Reject Today is something else:
    Losing 2-0 at Chelski and still claiming they are the best team in the World...........