Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Impressed / Disappointed... ex CAFC

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Slight twist... recent CAFC leavers who have impressed/disappointed this season.

Impressed - Has to be Kevin Lisbie. Didnt think he'd do much after leaving, but has proved us, and our management, very wrong.

Disappointed - Darren Bent. What a waste of a talent.

Comments

• Options
    Impressed - Amdy Faye - can;t believe he has had two top flight teams interested in him rangers and blackburn - he must be some trainer

disappointed - benty - absolute fecking hate these spurs ***** slagging him off - made the wrong move - he is class in a glass -
  • Options
    Too easy this one, Medders - you've already got it spot on.
  • Options
    Actually I will add:

Impressed - bl**dy Herman. He looked a useless liability last season - never thought he had another Prem season in him...let alone top half and FA Cup semi.
  • Options
    Impressed- curbishley still get's teams to punch above their weight

Diasappointed - d bent not getting enough playing time
  • Options
    Impressed Herman i thought he was over it when he left us

Disapointed Marcus Bent thought he would have sulked by now
  • Options
    Impressed: Lisbie obviously, but Young and HH have also looked better players when I've seen them this season. Both seem to be allowed to get forward more than they were at Charlton and look better players for it.

Disappointed: Obviously Darren Bent sitting on the spurs bench every week is one, but another for me is Charlie MacDonald (ok I know he's not a recent released player). He looked so promising when he broke into our team, and when he signed for Southend I thought he might actually come good at last in the football league.
  • Options
    Impressed: SuperKev. I never wanted him to go and he has shown that he has talent despite his detractors. Hermann looks a yard quicker than he did with us and is a threat at set pieces again.

Disappointed: Kish as his legs have gone and Darren Bent being mucked about by the spuds.
  • Options
    Impressed...Marcus Bent, seems to have knuckled down in an average side and scored some goals, including a hatrick.

Disappointed...no one really, the nearest is Darren Bent but he's been injured and has been given few chances.
  • Options
    Impressed - Djimi Traore..........has the man vaporised.

Disappointed - Dennis Rommedahl..........should have given us more
  • Options
    Impressed - Always look out for SuperKev and, like others, really pleased for him that he's scored 14 goals despite being in a side already hopelessly adrift and doomed to relegation.
    It's amazing what a little confidence & escape from the Charlton Boo Boys can bring. There are times he looks real quality and if he hadn't already done his time at Charlton, there would be plenty on here saying that Pards should sign him.

Disappointed - El Kak ..........definitely miss his 35 yarders and oscar winning rolling theatricals.
    Magic - you're only a second rate drama queen. ;o)