Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IF Song was available from Arsenal should

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
we loan him ? Seeing as most of us think the loanees we have brought in have destablised things/are crap would another be a good idea ?

Comments

• Options
    I don't doubt we've asked, and been told he's not available.

Don't think Arsenal will let anyone out with the run in they've got
  • Options
    Pardew's over reliance on him last year was a major factor I think in falling short and relegation (apart of course from all the goings on pre pardew). At the end of the day he was not up to the responsibility heaped on him eg at blackburn and was ineffective once teams sussed out his one turn. So no!
  • Options
    I'm with ken - didn't think he was that good in the end
  • Options
    watching him this season i think he has improved no end too good for us.
  • Options
    i'd rather give semedo a chance
  • Options
    Agree with Ken that he faded badly last year and with NSS that he has improved greatly so much so that I doubt if Wenger would let him go.

I also agree with Ross. I think Samedo is a good player for us and would play him every week. We need a defensive midfielder and neither Holland or ZZ do that job.
  • Options
    It seems perverse because he's been faultless, but I would drop Holland for Semedo. ZZ and Holland have been at the core of the team during the "poor run" (also known as 2008) .... for the balance of the team something needs to change there.

I think Semedo is too good to leave out and I agree with other posters that it should give ZZ licence to attack the box more.

Perhaps an alternative is to keep Holland in, forget our underhwelming wingers and play Ambrose at the front of a diamond formation. Needs Moo2 in for Halford as well.