Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crossbars

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
How are people selected to be allowed to drink in this establishment?

Comments

• Options
    Interesting that Len, I was thinking the same after the last home game.....Bartrams gets so packed pre kick off.
  • Options
    don't you have to pay a fee at the start of the season ?
  • Options
    Pay at the start of the season for a seasons pass. I think it's £100 adult, £50 concessions. Or if you know someone with a couple of cards just do the old switcharoo and you're in! I think we have 4 cards between the extended family but we always have about 10 of us up there every game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Pay at the start of the season for a seasons pass. I think it's £100 adult, £50 concessions. Or if you know someone with a couple of cards just do the old switcharoo and you're in! I think we have 4 cards between the extended family but we always have about 10 of us up there every game.

Shhhhhhhh Health and safety might be reading this.
  • Options
    Crossbars would be a brillant place to drink before a game expect that the bar shuts 40 mins before kick off.
  • Options
    I think it was £75, not £100, but I may be wrong.

The bar closes 30 mins before kick off, and the area has to be cleared 20 mins before.

Last season you could buy tickets match by match, but this year it's sold out to members.

I do know of the odd person who's sneaked in after the game by flashing a Red Card - it doesn't tend to be so busy after, so maybe they are not as strict. Don't tell anyone, though!