Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Well hopefully it will have "the youga effect" and he'll come back to domiante the midfield in the play off final and inspire us to a win.
  • Options
    that is what pardew has been hoping for - an english club to take him on loan - as you said WSS this will hopefully have the Youga effect.
  • Options
    Well down our manor we get Meridian tonight local Clubs Brighton/Gills etc but not Charlton strangely so hopefully will be able to monitor his progress from highlights. :-)
  • Options
    Will be confirmed today.

Be interesting to see what feedback there is from Brighton in a month's time. I thought he was raw, but has big potential. We will see.
  • Options
    Saw he had a loan spell at Leyton Orient ... I think they mean L'Orient ....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Will be confirmed today.
    Is that info from your man at Brighton?
  • Options
    No

France
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well down our manor we get Meridian tonight local Clubs Brighton/Gills etc but not Charlton strangely so hopefully will be able to monitor his progress from highlights. :-)

That is because Charlton is in LONDON not KENT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well down our manor we get Meridian tonight local Clubs Brighton/Gills etc but not Charlton strangely so hopefully will be able to monitor his progress from highlights. :-)

That is because Charlton is in LONDON not KENT.

What whereas as Brighton is in Kent ? :-)
  • Options
    AFKA has inside European connections ...... don't ask questions, otherwise it's concrete boots for you.

You'll recognise him at the match tomorrow: dark suit & tie, crisp white shirt, shades.
    Keep your distance. :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kentish London though.
    Used to be officially Kent, indeed Kent CCC used to play matches just a stone's throw from The Valley up until the 70s.
  • Options
    Racon is 23???
    I thought he was 20.
  • Options
    Id have given him a run in our first team....cant be any worse than what we have seen lately.....I think this lad is going to be a star
  • Options
    Good news. Hopefully he'll adapt to the English game more.
  • Options
    I'm sure everyone in Brighton will be right behind him
  • Options
    Brighton have taken him ?

Blimey, they've got some front....
  • Options
    Hopefully he'll be able to provide some defence piercing balls for the strikers to run onto
  • Options
    I'm sure he'll be a rock in midfield for them.
  • Options
    I just hope he behoves himself down there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just been reading some good things about him on a Brighton forum, was man of the match today apparently.
  • Options
    One league down though !
  • Options
    feckin hell this man isquality and it's scandalous Pards hasn't played him.
  • Options
    Then his time will come next season I suppose. Must admit I liked what little I have seen of him. Just hope him, Moo2, Montiero ? don`t become fecked off not getting their chance this year really.
  • Options
    I guess we ll have to wait and sea.
  • Options
    Pinkie was a Raconteur