Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is it actually wrong?

To like Ford Mondeos?

I do.

I had one back in 94 when they first came out. A friend of mine described it as the motoring equivalent of a Pot Noodle!

They look much better now I think.

Comments

• When it was new, wasn't it once reviewed as the 'Ford Potato'
  • remember when Curbs and Gritty had sponsored ones.

Can you imagine top managers nowadays driving round in Mondeo's ????
  • used to love our one

very good car no problems with it at all would like one now
  • Mum has an automatic one (which she bought from my dad's company after he had it as a company car).

V-reg, really reliable.

Think they're decent motors.
  • edited March 2008
    i thought this was going to be about that couple - the half brother and half sister who are at it together. I was listenign to them in the gym they were on that programme with Phillip Schofield.

Totally WRong.

but back to the point.. i know wha tyou mean. i considered buying one back a few years now... till i saw the mileage... a salesman car!
  • Cant stand them
  • Nothing special about them at all, the older model diesels were dogs the newer diesels are better than the Vectra equivalent, the petrols are so-so. I wouldn't buy one with my own cash but on hire or for a company vehicle they are alright.
  • Absolutely nothing wrong with liking them at all Dave.

In the same way that there's nothing wrong with liking the pet shop boys or having your hair in a pony tail!
  • Or enjoying 'Wogan Time' in the morning whilst making a 'W' with your hands
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Or enjoying 'Wogan Time' in the morning whilst making a 'W' with your hands

This is one of the 2 main causes of road traffic accidents involving mondeo's.

The other is when mondeo drivers,whilst at the wheel, are trying to pull up the aerial on their gigantic mobile phones.

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Alledgedly, Dave doesn't seem to be that kind of yuppie bloke.

Answering pager bleeps is a known factor in Mondeo prangs
  • only if it is top of the range
  • they launched the turbo diesel here a couple of months ago but i still don't like it..
  • [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]only if it is top of the range

Do like the look of tit x.