Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the year ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    zz or paddy
  • Options
    Holland or Paddy Mac. Think the latter has shown real character to come back from a shaky start.

Ambrose and ZZ deserve a mention too.

Weaver........ Fair one but for a side meant to be challenging for the higher end of the table to have a keeper win it two years on the bounce isn't really on is it now????
  • Options
    Holland....................by a tractor driving country mile
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]second that, i'm changing my mind to Gibbs

we should campaign for him to get it, how funny would it be, getitng player of year for just collecting your wages and getting injured!!

face book group!!??
  • Options
    Why do people think zz is so good? To me he seems very ordinary. He's utterly lightweight, drifts in and out of games and doesn't like to tackle. In fact I think his powder puff performances are the cause of many of the recent crap results.

What do you see in him that I don't?
  • Options
    a bit of quality that our side lacks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: foulerr[/cite]Why do people think zz is so good? To me he seems very ordinary. He's utterly lightweight, drifts in and out of games and doesn't like to tackle. In fact I think his powder puff performances are the cause of many of the recent crap results.

What do you see in him that I don't?

They know something about football???
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: foulerr[/cite]Why do people think zz is so good? To me he seems very ordinary. He's utterly lightweight, drifts in and out of games and doesn't like to tackle. In fact I think his powder puff performances are the cause of many of the recent crap results.

What do you see in him that I don't?[/quote]

They know something about football???[/quote]

Ah the cultured zz, so "quality" no prem club wanted him in the summer - he's just too good for Charlton; probably why doesn't turn up in any of the games I've watched him in.
  • Options
    A few prem clubs did want him, fortunately for us his Visa only allows him to play for Charlton Athletic....

The guys work rate is unmatched, he plays some amazing passes, sadly with Reidy gone he doesnt get the time he used to, something he is getting used to, was v.good for me at Ipswich.