Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the good thing about this site

is you can have a barney with someone and then a good bevi,thats right isn't it Ollie and Kets

Comments

• Options
    obviously not Steve!
  • Options
    LOL !
  • Options
    is that you can bump into someone, spill their beer, get the dirtiest filthiest look from them................but know they didn't mean it...............eh NSS ;-)

good to put a face to a name..............now I know you're one of the two Mr Angry's at the end of the Killer Clan's row :-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]is that you can bump into someone, spill their beer, get the dirtiest filthiest look from them................but know they didn't mean it...............eh NSS ;-)

good to put a face to a name..............now I know you're one of the two Mr Angry's at the end of the Killer Clan's row :-D

smudge said to me after you soaked me,that was kbslittlesis,I wanted to know why i didn't get a kiss as well.i'M not angry anymore,my expectation levels have lowered had quite a good laugh yesterday.Jamie's a really good guy love's Charlton to bits just as me finds it so frustrating that a team can so under perform considering the ability the squad has.

Anyway I'm not there next week so I will pucker up and hunt you down for the Southampton game ;-)
  • Options
    and that wasn't a dirty look ;-)