Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The three worst moments today

By 'worst' I mean the most inept or unskilled, not those I enjoyed the least.

In my opinion, they were:

1. The ref booking Semedo because Jonathan Greening told him to.
2. The foul throw. From a bloke on thousands to plays football all week.
3. Halford's performance, apart from the goal, which Deano should have saved.

Anyone got any more?

Comments

• Options
    1.The shabby marking for the Phillips goal.
    2.Iwelumo coming on.
    3.The mugs in the North upper booing Deano.
  • Options
    I wasn't there today, but please tell me Deano did honestly not get booed?!

If so, that is an absolute DISGRACE.
  • Options
    Did not notice the booing of Deano, overall he got a good reception. Personally, would put the booing at the end of the game down as a worst moment. A 1-1 draw after 3 straight defeats against one of the best if not the best team in the division is not a booing result. I can only imagine it was the plastics voicing their opinions, well if we don't get up this season they will probably be gone next season and good riddance
  • Options
    Generally a good reception for Deano just the usual idiots who havn't got a clue and probably wasn't even supporting Charlton when Deano was there.
  • Options
    deano didnt get booed. dont know where that came from.
  • Options
    Mate i sit in the North upper 5 rows from the back and it seems to be the same twats surrounding the drummer that boo all the time were the culprits.Or maybe im hearing things?
  • Options
    well i stand in the NU at the top of the H block right near the J block and i didnt hear nowt. Was pretty pizzled tho!!
  • Options
    Browny the same divs boo if were not five up after 20 minutes. Treat them with the contempt they deserve.

I thought Halford had a good game, no single player had a stinker to be honest. Pards needs a fire lit under his arse though I'm one of these who never expects much from Charlton but maybe with the resources we have and the luxuries afforded to this squad things should be better league wise.

Can't see Pards and the boys going to spend a few days growing muscles with my mate on Salisbury plain if you know what I mean
  • Options
    lol,i know what your saying mate it just annoys me to think all these youngsters that ive never seen before last season think they can slate the team win,lose or draw.To also boo a former player,who to me was quality for us is an absolout disgrace.
  • Options
    I didn't hear any booing for Deano, heard one nugget yelling about supporting someone who don't play for us no more. For me that didn't even deserve a response, Kiely was the backbone of the best Charlton side I have seen in my lifetime. The man deserves a good reception. Shows the ignorance of some thats all.

That mentioned nugget was the same one who I can hear loud and clear honking about everything Charlton, never hear him try and start a song or yell encouragement though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know,its always the way.Certain people only voice negative things and when we do play well they still find something to moan about.
  • Options
    Problem is mate, he is not older than me so has not seen the truly shit years NSS, Morts genuis and others have seen. I haven't seen that. But equally I have seen much worse shite served up than what has been on show since Pardew took the reigns, some of which involved Pardew as a player.

If I want to honk and yell negative shite I wait until I am well out of SE7, and even then it will only be within earshot of another 'game goer' if that makes any sense
  • Options
    my first game was 77 and ive been hookes since, yes this is the worst team in 10 years. the early 80's and early 90's were preety bad least we are not in the bottom six!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm not having that! I would of loved a squad like what we have now ten/fifteen/twenty years ago. If you could beat the team ethic however into the bunch we have now they would romp the league.
  • Options
    did not here any boos for deano,the man will always be a cafc legend,spoke to hes dad before many times and he holds charlton in high regard ,great keeper,regarding today they drew,they have six games to turn it round,sadly these cunts dont have it in them,i dont boo but also wish they would piss off the pitch pronto sometimes i think they think were elated that drew,win a game might help.
  • Options
    totally agree the only reason we are not performing is a team ethic,we have the quality individually we just cannot play as a team.
  • Options
    I am at the back of the Covered end upper and I certainly didn't hear anyone booing Deano, they would have got a right mouthful if I had!
  • Options
    1. having to leave the pub as was really into a session
    2. not winning
    3.walking up the hill after (must get fitter)
  • Options
    Yeah it was a few in J walking down the stairs even a few old men as well and Yeas Ollie was pretty pissed you got that £20.00 you promised me mate?
  • Options
    Another bad thing

Were did the first fish go?

It was not that poxy jobsworth Stewards was it?

Dont tell me health and Safety?

Or will did not have a fire Cert for it ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1.Getting done again by a far post cross against west brom(will we ever learn)
    2.the lino on the east stand side(hopeless)
    3.not winning
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Another bad thing

Were did the first fish go?

It was not that poxy jobsworth Stewards was it?

Dont tell me health and Safety?

Or will did not have a fire Cert for it ?

Generally on a Friday, fish is ok, however as it was Good Friday it was a day of abstinence and fasting, so fish is not allowed.
  • Options
    I always and will always boo Weaver when they announce the team - me no hypocrite.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]I always and will always boo Weaver when they announce the team - me no hypocrite.[/quote]

no, you a muppet
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Much like Cole the other night, Phillips handles the ball and we're given the free kick. The ref calls Phillips over to him to book him and Phillips just stands there. In the end the ref walks up to him and books him for hand ball. Now if the refs wants respect they should earn it, and by letting things like that happened, they have no one but themsleves to blame.
  • Options
    1. not winning
    2. not looking like winning
    3. leaving the pub at 10 to go home and watch the cricket, got in and we were 7-3 :-(
  • Options
    The worst moment for me was on the way home, decided to go for a beer in All Bar One near London Bridge Station. Just settled down for the first of many when a scotsman complete with skirt started playing the bagpipes, about half the punters finished their drinks and beat a hasty retreat (including my group).

God it was not only grating on the nerves but bloody loud.
  • Options
    it wasn't the people around the drum that were booing deano they were cheering him, it was john the rat that was booing him and calling him a charlton reject
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]we were 7-3 :-(

ah that's not too bad mate... we were 4-3 before then ;-)