Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phillips goal celebration

Saw the replay of the goals during half time and Sky also showed Phillips' celebration where he kept pointing at someone and then signalling ssh at them. Anyone know who that was aimed at and why - it looked like it was at one person in-particular rather than at the crowd.

Comments

• Options
    It was at Weaver and Sodje but not sure which one in particular. I'd suspect Sodje but sure what for. Maybe some previous verbals.
  • Options
    Wish we had a player like Phillips.he always scores against us and is a goal poacher. If WBA go up he won't be good enough for the prem, so maybe we can pick him up.
  • Options
    thought it was to someone in the crowd, winding him up i suppose
  • Options
    Definately someone in the crowd. He was even mouthing 'you' to signal who he was getting at. He wasn't doing it to any of our players.
    Good for him I say - it was probably some twat calling him a w*****r or something and so would have deserved it.
    Quality striker, quality player, quality celebration. Hope he gets to play in The Premier League next year as he should never be in this league anyway.
  • Options
    watching on tv on the first showing he also mouthed "w####r" but they didnt show that again