Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Average Crowd Next Season

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Unless we can put a string of results together for the run in i can see our average being 18-20k next season.What do you all think?however i hope iam wrong though

Comments

• Options
    16 19 k i reckon Tavern loads of people wont renew i reckon most will go to the first couple of games buying tickets on the day a couple of shite results and midweek games will be as low as 15k
  • Options
    Think your right nth london addick,i heard a few people saying yesterday they are just going to buy tickets for the games they want to see.
  • Options
    as long as Coca Cola still sponsor the match i will have the chance for tickets to every game it is only blind faith that keeps me getting a season ticket for me NLA JR
  • Options
    i will renew however the idea of sitting in other parts of the ground for a change is making me think
  • Options
    season ticket sales will drop to around ten to twelve thousand others will choose their average attendance of seventeen thousand the club will also be affected by the loss of match revenue programme sales etc
  • Options
    all sounds very grim
  • Options
    still have palace twice a year and we could always do another tequillia in Scunny again Tav
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]still have palace twice a year and we could always do another tequillia in Scunny again Tav

Sounds great,I intend to do a lot more away games next season
  • Options
    Things cant get any worse get rid of a few in the summer and rebuild the team
  • Options
    Average Crowd Next Season

I prefer

Quality Crowd Next Season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we are playing well and we go on a run, then people will come along.