Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley lost today & other play off contender matches

2»

Comments

• Options
    i've just for the first time ever looked at their remaining fixtures by goin on their os
    h/blackpool
    a/stoke
    h/scunthorpe
    a/watford
    a/hull
    h/burnley

what do you reckon will they get enough to get 6th place coz that is all that is up for grabs between a few clubs
    including sheff utd who won again today.
  • Options
    I'm still in a bit of dis-belief baring in mind all the results that we can't even get in a play-off position.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Draws not really good enough for Palace or Wolves.

Plymouth were down to 10 men playing9th minute of Added Timewhen i last looked. 1-1

Argyle - Watford finished 1-1.

Almost 11 minutes of Added Time. Is that a record?
  • Options
    we dont put a run together mate,relegation form at the moment.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    lol!
  • Options
    hull the team to watch.

The onlu consistent team up there and now 2 points off top place.
  • Options
    We should have kept Bryan Hughes :-)
  • Options
    They've had a whole string of games against relegation fodder and picked up wins, as you would expect.

Mind you, that's more than we've done ...... (!)
  • Options
    Hull will go up, I've always said the team to find form in the last 10 games will do it and there the ones.

Todays results could've been so much.

Looking at Ipswich's fixtures they are hard, but they have such a good home record they might get the 6th spot.

Must wins for us a Wolves and Plymouth now. I'm not giving up, even if others have...
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Hull will go up, I've always said the team to find form in the last 10 games will do it and there the ones.

Todays results could've been so much worse.

Looking at Ipswich's fixtures they are hard, but they have such a good home record they might get the 6th spot.

Ipswich have home fixtures against QPR/Cardiff and Hull who are on form.

Local derbies against Colchester and Norwich

And away trips to Preston/Wolves.

Must wins for us a Wolves and Plymouth now. I'm not giving up, even if others have...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    don't matter who you play you have to beat em Oggy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]don't matter who you play you have to beat em Oggy.

Of course, Ledge.

I was only pointing out Hull haven't been playing the top half sides in their winning run.
    But of course, winning breeds confidence. Confidence creates good results. Self-feeding.

Next week, they are home to Watford and then QPR.
    Then away to Barnsley & Sheff Utd (both Yorkshire local derbies)
    Home to Palace.

Last game of the season: away to Ipswich.

But they are putting points in the bag.
  • Options
    oh I know mate

they got a tough ish run in.
  • Options
    Hull are the form team and have got the momentum - given the inconsistency of every team in this league, they should fear no one at the moment.
  • Options
    They did lose to Cardiff City 3 games ago.

But then Cardiff beat the Bristol Bashers today.

To think Cardiff are in the FA Cup semi's at Wembley - and we beat them home & away, scoring 5 conceding 0.
    Those were the days. Don't tell me Andy Reid used to play for us back then ......

Sorry! :o)