Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good home needed for kids charlton kits

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
the missus has had a bit of a clear out and have a couple kits.

Black away shirt and shorts - probably good for 7-10 years old - unfortunately the Llanera logo is worn a bit but the rest of the of it in good nick

white and grey goalkeeper shirt and shorts - The goalkeeper shirt has seen better days - logo has worn away and Ledge junior got marks on the front that won't come out but no holes still in good nick other than the marks shorts in perfect condition . Again i reckon will fit 7-10 yrs old

If anyone wants them let me know - I don't want anything just feel would be a shame to bin 'em if your little lad can wear 'em playing with his mates.

Send me a whisper with address and I will post them on.

Cheers ledge

Comments

• Options
    Tell you what Ledge, get yourself one or two of those vacuum sealed bags and pack em away in the loft or under the bed. The missus doesn't have to know!

I don't know a supporter who doesn't look back and wish they had the cherished kits they played in as kids. They hold all the memories. Your son will love ya for it all the more when he's older and looking back on his formative years and you present him with his first/early kits. You'll be The Ledge!
  • Options
    Agreed Lookout. Keep them Ledge...
  • Options
    very tru lads may well keep em
  • Options
    My old man through out all mine and my brothers kits about 15 years ago from the previous 15 season's back to late 70's.

I was annoyed at the time but got over it quick enough, now it kills me to think that we could have had Charlton tops going back 30 odd years. Keep 'em Ledge.
  • Options
    Found my boys Charlton shirts going back to the Sellout days, he gets married next summer! me and the Missus went all glassy eyed. Dont do it Ledge!!!