Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another New fan

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Brother come for the first time Friday.

Enjoyed it so much he is wanting a season ticket for next season, was glad of his actions that day normally when i bring people they stand like lemons he shouted at the ref and Lino and even joined in singing OK it was the simple ones but it wont take long to get to know the words of others.

Not bad for a Liverpool fan

Comments

• Options
    Smudge is your brother????

;-)
  • Options
    I went with my son Gavin who brought his own son Jack on Friday for his first ever match.
    He loved it and thinks we won 1-0 as he was in the loo when WBA scored.
    It's a shame these days that because of us having Season Tickets, as does everyone around us ,that they can't just come and sit with us.
    It's good to have yet another generation coming along
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2008
    Blimey, how many layers has he got on?

He's like a mini Andy Reid!
  • Options
    it was cold WSS - the mother probably dressed him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]it was cold WSS - the mother probably dressed him.

so true ; -) Lady Irving "Is he going out like that? it might rain. Have you got his gloves?"

Looks like the dad has another coat in his hand as well.

Well done Tony, see you at Bromley next week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wwtone[/cite]He loved it and thinks we won 1-0 as he was in the loo when WBA scored.

LOL! Great stuff and great pic too. Boy, if he knew what's in store for him when reality bites ;-)
  • Options
    i have taken mine now for 1 and a half seasons and i feel terrible for putting the poor little sod through it but needs must it done me no harm well not much anyway
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i have taken mine now for 1 and a half seasons and i feel terrible for putting the poor little sod through it but needs must it done me no harm well not much anyway

Dont let on to social services
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wwtone[/cite]He loved it and thinks we won 1-0 as he was in the loo when WBA scored.
    Absolute quality! Nice one Tony.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]it was cold WSS - the mother probably dressed him.[/quote]

Actually that's my spare top. There's a whole new generation coming... the poor buggers

Things To Come
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2008
    With that grin on his face, he looks like he's about to drop his little cousin on her (very beautiful) face!
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    That little brothers actually his cousin... and my daughter.... brother indeed!!! ah quick bit of editing!!