Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry

2»

Comments

• Options
    Merk means 'murder' - it's Jamaican patois.

Merkin is a fanny rug - much hilarity every time Bush says he is 'proud to be a Merkin'

Rio is a tool - end of. He went to my school - he was a year below my brother who says he is a complete Berkeley
  • Options
    fanny rug - hahahahaha now that is funny.
  • Options
    He was good at footie though played against him a few times

Rio is ok dont have any issues with him, JT is a thug on and off the pitch not a bad trait to some me i think he is an arsehole but he proberly dont care what i or anyone else thinks

Glad he is not captain though as anyone who shows such contempt to refs and decisions such as JT is no example for young people, I would also add that I dont think Rio is captain material nor do i Gerrard however he is proberly the best of a bad bunch.

Sven made England caps worthless and IT is tough for anyone to look on the national Team favourably since the div that was Maclaren
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]fanny rug - hahahahaha now that is funny.

Well a pubic wig is more the common name for it.
  • Options
    NLA - i'd be interested to know why you feel Gerrard isn't captain material. He's captain of his club, has carried them in many games over the years, is hardly ever in trouble on or off the pitch, gets up and down the pitch so can relay orders to all the team. So what more do you expect from a captain?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I dont know about "merked" but i know what a merkin is... always makes me chuckle. am sure we've said this one before?[/quote]

I used to be in a band called "The Easy Merkins" when I was in NZ
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The first qualification for being England Captain is joining in the singing of the National Anthem.....

disagree len.
    The first qualification for representing England should be joining in the singing of the National Anthem.

even the passionate stuart pearce's u21 side had only 4 out of the 11 singing.
  • Options
    Chris i just dont like to see him as captain he goes missing imo in big games for england and liverpool was cack against man yoo and i think that if you gave him even more responsibilty he could go missing even more often

i agree with the role model thing he is never in trouble but his misses is bad news mate,and alot will be revealed against her soon

she sails very close to the line in more ways than one and i dont think i could handle seeing her boat on more pieces of shite paper than we currently do

I also dont like midfielders to be captain i love becks much to my own detriment and huge ribbiing from my pals but i like goalies or Defenders to be captains
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]May be it was JT saying he did not mind Beck's being made captain for his 100th cap. Arrogant twat[/quote]

Arrogance is the word if what I read in a certain red top this weekend was right. Article was talking about Lampard being in contract talks for a raise to a cheeky £150K per week (from a paltry £120K)- JT has a clause in his contract stating that no player at the club will earn more than him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i agree with the role model thing he is never in trouble but his misses is bad news mate,and alot will be revealed against her soon
    Christ no! Not more 'revelations' about a z-list celebrity - I don't think my ticker could take all the excitement!

What in the name of Holy Hell does anything his wife gets up to have to do with his ability to kick a football around? Who gives a **** if she's out hosting swingers' parties in Cheshire, or clubs baby seals to death as a hobby, or licks wet p*** off urinals? This whole country needs to grow the **** up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    feck all leroy but the column inches of the england captain and his wife grab more and more and like i said i personally dont want to see it as i said

"she sails very close to the line in more ways than one and i dont think i could handle seeing her boat on more pieces of shite paper than we currently do"

nothing to do with his ability to kick a football i said in my opinion he goes missing in big games and the captaincy could cause him to go missing more often

sounds like you need to take a chill pill
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]NLA - i'd be interested to know why you feel Gerrard isn't captain material. He's captain of his club, has carried them in many games over the years, is hardly ever in trouble on or off the pitch, gets up and down the pitch so can relay orders to all the team. So what more do you expect from a captain?

The story is that several years ago Gerrard announced that he was signing for Chelsea, allegedly overnight a Liverpool supporting gangster told him that if he went through with the transfer that he'd release to the world several incriminating pictures of the soon to be Mrs Gerrard in various incriminating poses. The next day Gerrard announced that he'd changed his mind and signed a new deal at Liverpool.

Maybe a rumour, and who knows, but Gerrard has been overlooked by SGE, McClaren and now Capello and in favour of players who aren't necessarily captain quality - Fredinand doesn't captain Man U for example.
  • Options
    He has since Neville has been out BFR.
  • Options
    steer clear of speculative gossip on here please, particularly of anything that might be potential libelous, ta.
  • Options
    Praps the role of captaincy might make him more prominent in england games then? he's bound to be given a go since its rotating so will see what happens.