Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What happened to the Darren Bent money?

Was a question I got asked by a Spurs fan today. Not bothered about the real answer (it got swallowed in the loses etc) but I could hardly say players as looking at the way the squad is playing it looks like it hasn't had any investment for 2-3 years!!

Anyone going anywhere nice on their holidays this year?

Comments

• Options
    U going welling again
  • Options
    A large proportion of it has gone on the Fans Directors' expense account.
  • Options
    It's being paid in installments...so we're due another £10 soon
  • Options
    Most of it went backing Iain Dowie, the rest has gone in backing Alan Pardew. Don't think that there will be anything left now.
  • Options
    we've had the lot,it aint being paid in instalments.
  • Options
    and we will never get that sort of money for a player again
  • Options
    another lucky curbs signing..... still mcLeod could be the new darren bent and we might win this league
  • Options
    i take it you've been drinkin early today!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]another lucky curbs signing..... still mcLeod could be the new darren bent and we might win this league[/quote]and if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle
  • Options
    i'm trying to joke my way thru to the end of the season cos the fact is this has been a disaster of a season so far........ but if we go on a run you just never know zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we may finish 5th
  • Options
    it's a 2-3-4-5-6 year plan
    we've made a lot of changes this year
    we've been unlucky with injuries
    the refs have been against us
    blah blah blah
  • Options
    take them black tinted spectacles off morts everything is hunky dory
  • Options
    The correct answer to the Darren Bent money is we got £5.5m when he signed & further installments of £5.5m due at the end of this season & next season = £16.5m. Basically it has all been used to offset some of the tv revenue losses this season.
  • Options
    You mean to pay Thomas' and Ambrose's and Reid's (for half a season) Prem wages...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm trying to joke my way thru to the end of the season cos the fact is this has been a disaster of a season so far........ but if we go on a run you just never know zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Atleast you don't come to the games, so it's not been that bad for you ;-)