Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21's Tonight

MCSMCS
edited March 2008 in General Charlton
There is a mahoosive crowd there tonight, very impressive. Poles got a few too.

How come it says that the kick off is at 8 and its been playing now for 45 mins!!??

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was a 7pm kick off to attract more families to the match?
  • Options
    i got virgin media and when you press the i button its states an 8 o clock kick orf! strange!

massive crowd tho must be 25 thou!
  • Options
    that's cos virgin is dog pooh Ollie
  • Options
    I remember the days when we used to have a few players in the U21 squad (not including Bent or Ambrose in that as they came through the Ipswich Youth Set-up)
  • Options
    lol fair play dude, it aint as good as sky i give you that. Only chose it tho so i didnt have to pay those robbing ponces at BT for a phone line that i dont want! Pah BT are scoundrels.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]lol fair play dude, it aint as good as sky i give you that. Only chose it tho so i didnt have to pay those robbing ponces at BT for a phone line that i dont want! Pah BT are scoundrels.[/quote]

You dont need a BT phone line for Sky. Sky changed the rules not so long ago to entice more people over from Virgin.
    Tell Virgin that you need a new phone extension for a fax machine. When they quote you £75, tell them to get lost, they are having a laugh etc demand to be taking seriously then they will do it for you for free. Once they install the line, go and order Sky. Simple.

I would never leave Virgin completely as nothing can compare to their 20MB broadband package at the mo...
  • Options
    cheers johnboy, i actually like virgin tho, i had sky before 2 odd years ago, and i absolutly hated trrying to get in touch with them, absolute nightmares i had when i moved back home to me mums and really didnt need it as the tele would of had to effin big to see it from se7 to flippin dartford, took me about 2 hours on the phone to cancel it, they are as bad as BT.

Anyway rant over here but John i have a phone line here already i think (bt charge a fortune to put em in tho dont they!??!) so i wouldnt need one installed i think i can get bt to just activate it, but what i dont wanna do is pay them stupid line rental every month. no what i mean its tough trying to write what i am thinking, damn bishops finger!
  • Options
    Get into the sky HD stuff mate it is the bollox imo best gadgety thing in our gaff cracking and no one else has anything to compete to my knoweldge yet any way
  • Options
    means i ave to buy an HD stevie, no way man!!! lol
  • Options
    you need to go for it mate i duck from the footballs might be great for the cricket also
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    maybe one day when i get rich
  • Options
    The first golf tournement in HD this week, its the dogs doodahs.
  • Options
    there you go HD is the future its the bollox