Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Old Valley

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Were did you sit or stand?

I was covered end back few rows right hand side as you walk up the steps mostly

or the little terrace area next to it under the clock

Comments

• Options
    Where I sit now. Back of the East Terrace on the halfway line when sunny. Covered end when raining.
  • Options
    The right side covered end.Then when they made it seated back in the early 80s stood on terrace under clock
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2008
    Click below for memories and where people used to stand etc:

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=165&page=1#Item_1
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]The right side covered end.Then when they made it seated back in the early 80s stood on terrace under clock[/quote]

You my twin LOL
  • Options
    agreed, try and use the other thread lads, i've bumped it back up top.
  • Options
    When I first started going c1965 I stood on the terrace between the main stand and the covered end.

When I progressed to the covered end I stood right up the back, behind the goal, jumping up and down to 'knees up mother brown'.

Few years later, I moved to the right side of the covered end and the song was 'we are the right side, we are the right side' etc.

When the seats were introduced, I moved back to the terrace between the main stand and the covered end.

The year when we moved to Palace, I got a season ticket (my first) in the main stand.

Now I sit in the North Upper having previously had a ST in the Jimmy Seed, East and West Stands.
  • Options
    sorry did not see the other