Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Turnstile Operater

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
I know re the stewards people say you pay peanuts you get monkeys well this is a prime example

My 11 year old daughter came Saturday gave the ticket over with CONCESSION on it as soon as she went through i said to the bloke as a joke

Mate i would check that she is no way under 18, with that he called her back, i laughed and said mate i was joking shes 10 but he insisted she come back so he could check it out?????????????????

MCS does she look 18 LOL barely looks 11

Another steward heard what was going on shock his head in disbelief that he called her back beofre laughing

Comments

• Options
    You may not know this but Robert Lee used to be turnstile operator
  • Options
    they are obviously about as intelligent as the catering staff in the north lower....
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I used to be a turnstile operator when i was at school so i could bunk in free!

Weird thing about that is that you get coments like that every 3rd person etc, so just (fake) laugh and get on with it, so no idea why he did that.

There were some real simpletons working there though, the kind you suspect can't get a proper job.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]There were some real simpletons working there though, the kind you suspect can't get a proper job.

That's a bit harsh - just because he went to play for Newcastle...
  • Options
    He did think that Newcastle was nearer to Hornchurch than Middlesbrough!