Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

are we due a win

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
must be coming saturday.

Comments

• Options
    Hope so - Hate em with a passion nearly as much as the scousers.

Wolves are scum DIngles (as the Albion boys call 'em) whatever.
  • Options
    hope so
  • Options
    we are due a pen so will be lumping on Gray for 1st and last goal
  • Options
    this really is the last chance to kickstart the playoffs.i feel confident we will do them easy.
  • Options
    doubt gray would take it.
  • Options
    must be a minimum of 4 points from Wolves / Plymouth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]doubt gray would take it.

I have a feeling he might.
  • Options
    We won't get a pen anyway - not with Mike Riley as ref!
  • Options
    might put a small wager on him to get first/last goal myself then.
  • Options
    sure are due one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are not due anything I'm afraid, victories are earned, we haven't earned jack sh*t for the last few weeks. Unless a huge improvement is made I fear another huge dis-appointment.
  • Options
    Mike Riley....Please tell me you are joking!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]We are not due anything I'm afraid, victories are earned, we haven't earned jack sh*t for the last few weeks. Unless a huge improvement is made I fear another huge dis-appointment.

Afraid I have to agree. We really don't look like scoring from open play at the moment and unless something is done to improve the abysmal service given to the strikers I can't see us getting anything from the game.
  • Options
    I dont think were due a win, we need to get goals and we just dont look like scoring. I hope I am wrong becuase if not were screwed again.
  • Options
    No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Not Mike Riley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh I might not go now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]doubt gray would take it.

if on the pitch I believe he is the alloted penalty taker.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Mike Riley....Please tell me you are joking!

I'm just repeating what AFKA posted on another thread. Makes sense, though, as it is on the telly and he loves to show off....
  • Options
    Not just Mike Riley - no PREM REFS IN OUR LEAGUE

They can't handle it
  • Options
    Wonder what will happen if a player from little old Wolves or Charlton dives in with his studs up or turns his back on him?

Yellow card NOT
  • Options
    If Magic is back and Semedo plays then I think we have a chance because we can start playing football from the back and into midfield again. And on that basis Moo2 should be back for Halford as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Except with Riley as ref, Semedo won't be on the pitch for long...