Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bunking in away games

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
done loads,old bolton ground,oxford,reading,harlow town,to name a few.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2008
    wigan last year kid for a quid was hilarious given my stench of whiskey

heard loads got into reading ticketless last year, and to think i didn't bother due to the ID and seasonticket rubbish they were on about as I didn't have my book
  • Options
    not bunked in for years.
  • Options
    Used to bunk in every home game for about 2 years. My mate used to play for the youth team and had a couple of ground passes. Two of us would go in and pass them back through the old gate behind the covered end to waiting friends. Never got stopped once, used to be great going theough the gate marked "Players & Officials Only" behind the old west stand.
  • Options
    done same dave,mine were red tickets.
  • Options
    not away game but against holland in Euro 96 my mate bunked in at wembley,hung about for 15mins into game the fella next to me got chucked out so he was able to have that seat!bearing in mind it was a total sellout!how lucky is that
  • Options
    at sellhurst we would stand in that dump called the sainsburys end me and my mate Lee would buy kids tickets!the old fella on the turnstile never sussed it!saved us a small fortune
  • Options
    me too at Selhurst, some old boy on the turnstyles used to let 4 of us in for 20 benson and hedges
  • Options
    that liverpool game when they said it was 28,000.........yeah right
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]me too at Selhurst, some old boy on the turnstyles used to let 4 of us in for 20 benson and hedges

Ha we used to go in glaziers b4 the game the fag machine was up the creak and for quite a few games we would pay for one pack,as you pulled it out of the tray we sussed if just b4 closing it give it another pull and you would keep getting another pack out!about the only good thing about going over that dump
  • Options
    used to do the old pass ticket through the gate routine for years at reserve games down at welling in the late 80's till Hobbins caught us at it and threatened not to give me season ticket back , until about 6 of us surrounded him.