Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks chief keeps the faith

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/topsport/display.var.2158403.0.addicks_chief_keeps_the_faith.php

Comments

• "Everybody here is playing these last five games not only for promotion, but for their careers next year."

statements like that make me think that so far he has learnt very little this season.
  • "Everybody here is playing these last five games not only for promotion, but for their careers next year."

No mention of the fans thats nice
  • He did. He said that we were negative and thats why we played badly in the first half.
  • WSSWSS
    edited March 2008
    To be honest lb, you were there on Saturday and unfortunately the large minority of the lot around us (and unfortunately most vocal) are giving the players hell. Even at 1-1 at half time!

Those same people would have been cheering at the final whistle because of the nature of the equaliser but then they scored in the last minute and its back to booing and "you're not fit to wear the shirt".

Would you want to play for morons like that? I know I wouldnt.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]To be honest lb, you were there on Saturday and unfortunately the large minority of the lot around us (and unfortunately most vocal) are giving the players hell. Even at 1-1 at half time!

Those same people would have been cheering at the final whistle because of the nature of the equaliser but then they scored in the last minute and its back to booing and "you're not fit to wear the shirt".

Would you want to play for morons like that? I know I wouldnt.

Like they will really lose any sleep cos they got stick from the crowd!!
  • Maybe not all of them, but it was quite clear that Weaver, Holland, McCarthy and Halford were all devastated at the end of the game.
  • Hopefully Pards will heed his own words and put a stick of dynamite up 20 odd backsides, and save one for himself
    too :-)
  • i feel for you tel,when you came back to watch footy,i suppose you didn't expect to watch this shite.
  • Am not taking the rap for the utter crap served up in the first half! All around us got behind them from the off. It was only when they continued to play like they couldnt give a monkeys that some got on their backs. I never boo but i didnt wait around to clap either. It was the worst yet!
  • Steve, Ive been around a long while mate......Not much I havent seen in the past, but the bullsh*t that I read from our manager I find really frustrating and hard to swallow. Promised much and delivered little this year. I'll still look forward to the Southampton game nonetheless, but decided to give Plymouth a miss....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Am not taking the rap for the utter crap served up in the first half! All around us got behind them from the off. It was only when they continued to play like they couldnt give a monkeys that some got on their backs. I never boo but i didnt wait around to clap either. It was the worst yet!

QPR, Preston, Burnley and Sheff Utd were as bad or worse.

He's right that the contrast in the two halves sums up the inconsistency of our season.

I agree with you about Lita! He's never moved that fast during matches!