Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

another striker

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
being lined up for next season?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2008/04/01/jermaine-beckford-to-quit-leeds-if-they-re-not-promoted-89520-20369652/

Comments

• Options
    I think we are also being linked with D J Campbell.

We must offload first.
  • Options
    load of rubbish, anything you read in the press with regards to transfers i would take with a pinch of salt, who knows where they are going to be next season and what areas need strengthing
  • Options
    dj campbell is 2 bob
  • Options
    Brian Howard and Martin Rowlands would make me happier. Centre of the park needs a couple of up & down box to box players to help the wee angles on the wings
  • Options
    The wolves skipper Henry would be near the top of my list, seemed happy doing the dirty work all game, he was superb.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The wolves skipper Henry would be near the top of my list, seemed happy doing the dirty work all game, he was superb.

hope we buy him. I could buy a shirt with his name on the back.
  • Options
    Doubt we would get Henry, Wolverhampton lad, Wolves fan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Doubt we would get Henry, Wolverhampton lad, Wolves fan

Money Talks mate !
  • Options
    can we give gray back to burnley and take lafferty instead. d'ya think they'd notice?