Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who else is barred?

I haven't read comments from Charlie Block recently has he been barred as well? Christ it's getting like cuba here !!!!

Comments

• Options
    If you're missing someone search their name... i did for charlie seems he's still allowed...

but LOL at Off-It!!!
  • Options
    why whats happened?
  • Options
    I must be, as every time I try to sign in I get:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /forum/people.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.charltonlife.com Port 80

Yet if I log into an existing thread all apears OK. So perhaps I'm part barred.
  • Options
    do you sit near the back of the east stand?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]do you sit near the back of the east stand?

You know I do Suz. I have been heard not only in the NE Corner but (apparantly) quite clearly on SKY.

Why?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] but LOL at Off-It!!!

So you thought he might have been banned eh Curb_it? :-))

btw- made me laugh too!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]

You know I do Suz. I have been heard not only in the NE Corner but (apparantly) quite clearly on SKY.

Why?

I did think so, but wasn't too sure. on saturday i saw some guy, that had a lot of spare seats around him, with long lovely locks, absolutely going beserk at the pitch, arms flailing everywhere, red in the face, about 4 seats away from the sky sports studio. I thought it must have been you and had a little chuckle to myself!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]

Why?

I did think so, but wasn't too sure. on saturday i saw some guy, that had a lot of spare seats around him, with long lovely locks, absolutely going beserk at the pitch, arms flailing everywhere, red in the face, about 4 seats away from the sky sports studio. I thought it must have been you and had a little chuckle to myself!!!!

Lol. I like the lovely locks bit rather than fat bastard...... I can't understand why all those seats around me are empty though :-)

I was getting really pissed off with the ref.

And I mean REALLY pissed off with the ref.

Peanutman was sitting next to me for a change and I had to show him that we CAN get passionate in the East.
  • Options
    I love it when Addickted shows me how passionate he can get.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]I love it when Addickted shows me how passionate he can get.

I'm worried. I spent an evening drinking in you and Addickted's bedroom that night in Antwerp. Just as well I made my excuses and went back to my own room it seems.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was a strong rumour that it took you sometime to find your way back to your room.

And I thought Max Mosley had problems!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]If you're missing someone search their name... i did for charlie seems he's still allowed...

but LOL at Off-It!!!

Er ..... what have I done now then? Or are you just suggesting that people laugh at me in a general sense? (which is probably fair enough!)
  • Options
    your message on charlie blocks wall.
  • Options
    I thought you were laughing at Off-its description of himself on his own profile page?!?
  • Options
    so did i.

Very funny!