Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What ailments are you currently suffering from ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    yeah north lon addicks hope the op goes ok
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]not quite as bad as some on here but have some bad man flu going on... fever, whole body aches, can't swallow, yuk yuk yuk

Come off it, ISaw ...... that's not man flu.

More like you're still suffering from the mother & father of a hangover - all that 'celebrating' in Plymouth on Saturday night. ;o)

Get well soon, mate!
  • Options
    1st degree shoulder separation snowboarding yesterday.... luckily it's near the end of the season!
  • Options
    writers block
  • Options
    Are you having a laminectomy NLA? I had one when i was 11 - 2 discs removed. I have a nasty scar but anyone i know who's had it since just has it keyhole so not much scarring.

I find exercise is key to keeping my back problems at bay these days.
  • Options
    Dont stop you wandering around Blackheath looking at the old book shop though Curb It with Mr T in tow !! amazing what you see from the upper deck of an 89 bus on a Monday evening.
  • Options
    Ha ha!! How funny.
    It was his birthday so we went for a few beers then tapas.
  • Options
    Post holiday blues !!

Touch of jet lag

bit of gout.

Big f**k off dog(4 legs) on bus last night with one of the great and getting greater unwashed. I thought bite me and ill ripe you both to bits grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Bored to death might just walk out and bolloxx to it. Work worst 4 letter word ever.
  • Options
    Speedy recovery North London Addick.
  • Options
    I just got signed off work for two weeks with depression.

Just waiting for a meeting with my boss, another with HR and then I am outta here for 2 weeks.

For some reason I just don't feel happy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i dont know curbs but i am shitting it
  • Options
    it called being a fat bastardo,too many guinesses down whitewebbs sports club me old mucker,dont worry you fat duffer i'll keep you informed saturday.
  • Options
    All the usual aches and pains that go with osteoarthritis and old age. Had something nasty last year but all clear so far. Good luck with the op NLA.
  • Options
    thats what i am cacking it for no footie and no guiness for atleast 2 weeks i dont think my liver will like it very much.

as for fat just big boned and short for my weight i should be 7ft 2