Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Solly the latest youth player to be offered a pro contract

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
If he is a full back, then good news.

Have been impressed with the few times i've seen him

Comments

• Options
    This is great news. From watching the youth fa cups this season I have been very impressed with his performances. Does anyone know if Jonjo has signed YTS forms yet?? (or whatever they are called these days!!). I'm sure he turned 16 only recently.
  • Options
    Will Jonjo be off, will the club get compo all will be evolve in the next couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Is Chris Solly the guy that Blackburn were trying to sign a few months ago - or have i got him confused with someone else?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Will Jonjo be off, will the club get compo all will be evolve in the next couple of weeks.

Pardon?
  • Options
    Anyone else imagining Compo from Last of the Summer Wine in central midfield...?

Maybe he's the tea lady's choice...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Will Jonjo be off, will the club get compo all will be evolve in the next couple of weeks.

Why will it evolve in the next couple of weeks. Is there something you know?
  • Options
    shelvey has already signed his pro contract.
  • Options
    Shelvey can be seen at all home matches outside the players entrance....stop and ask him, he seems up for a chat.

Solly looked really impressive against Sunderland at right back, the only trouble is, he is quite small.....may hinder his career. Hope not.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]shelvey has already signed his pro contract.

I've been told that too by a reliable source although the Club havn't actually confirmed it have they ?