Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++Charlton Life Demelza Appeal 2008++ Fancy having lunch with Michael Grade?

WSSWSS
edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Happy Friday to one and all…

You may or may not have seen the following news story on the official site a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=32191

We are very fortunate that Charlton Life has been given a couple of tickets to the event and I would like to open up the chance to go to people on here. I am attending as a point of contact for Demelza but the two other tickets are very much up for grabs.

The event is only 10 or so days away on the 15th April at the Waldorf Hilton in London and Michael Grade will be a guest speaker.

Details

Reception – 12.30
Lunch – 1.00
Finish – 2.30
Dresscode – Lounge Suit

If anyone is interested in making a token charity bid for a ticket (all proceeds to Demelza obviously) then please send me a "whisper with a bid" and we will take it from there. Be sensible please.

Due to the time constraints I am putting a time limit on bids which will be 5pm on Tuesday 8th April and I will announce the winners Wednesday morning.

The event is very exclusive and we have been lucky to get some tickets, as well as the chance to hopefully have a word with one of our most high profile directors. I am sure other CAFC related staff will be present as well but i will confirm if I hear anything from the club in the coming days.

Been told Peter Varney will be present at the event.

If you have any questions then you know where I am.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    I dunno what a lounge suit is....?
  • Options
    Nor do I to be honest but i think it means a general work suit
  • Options
    It means its not a black tie do, but wear a whistle
  • Options
    what happened with this? any good?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    Unfortunately there was no real interest so i decided to send them back to Demelza so they could give them to someone who wanted to go.

They handed out choccy cigars because Michael Grade was there!