Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas and his future!

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Just read this article in the Bexley Times about Jerome Thomas and how Charlton must match his ambitions or he will have to re-assess his options in the Summer!

Thoughts anyone?

Bexley Times

Comments

• Options
    If Charlton need to match his ambitions then he surely needs to match his potential?
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]Just read this article in the Bexley Times about Jerome Thomas and how Charlton must match his ambitions

Charlton needs to pull Danielle Lloyd?
  • Options
    "At one point, I actually felt like throwing up on the pitch.'

And we think we're showing our disgust with boos !!!!
  • Options
    F**k him off and get what we can for him.
  • Options
    Spot on WSS, I hate it when players say things like that.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]Just read this article in the Bexley Times about Jerome Thomas and how Charlton must match his ambitions or he will have to re-assess his options in the Summer!
    Ambitions meaning get back to the Premier League, hmm whose job is that - oh the players ... hang on, who is the most underperforming Charlton player .......

oh that is you then Jerome.

Do one please!
  • Options
    Bye bye Jerome.
  • Options
    All that was missing from that interview was him quoting himself in the third party

'No one know what Jerome Thomas is capable of more than Jerome Thomas. I have to stop considering others, and work out what is best for Jerome Thomas' blah blah
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]Just read this article in the Bexley Times about Jerome Thomas and how Charlton must match his ambitions or he will have to re-assess his options in the Summer!
    Ambitions meaning get back to the Premier League, hmm whose job is that - oh the players ... hang on, who is the most underperforming Charlton player .......

oh that is you then Jerome.

Do one please!

My thoughts exactly!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Meant to include this link:
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=15303
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]F**k him off and get what we can for him.
  • Options
    My ambition is to get payed as much as possible for doing as little as possible. On top of that i want several weeks off every year for whoring and binge drinking (lets put it down to a touch of the flu). Sounds alright doesn't it? I think i'll put it to my boss at our next pay review.
  • Options
    yes and I think I'll start trying now particularly as I've just refused to sign my new contract and should probably look at going to a new club....
  • Options
    Bye JT, close the door on your way out!
  • Options
    Rough translation

I know I've been sh*t so they're going to offload me in the summer so if I get this in first it will look like its the clubs fault for not being ambitious enough and not mine for being an arrogant tosspot. That way some other mug might throw £10k a week at me.
  • Options
    Well congratulations Jerome 64 minutes effort that made you feel ill, but that £10k you got last week was hardly worth it was it. Words fail me, this geezer needs outing, the sooner the better, show pony without even the show i'm afraid.
  • Options
    Tell you what Thomas, lets both do each other a massive favour, your family and represenitive, why not f*%k off now, u cheeky mug, where was u when the brown stuff has been hitting the fan, out clubbing with your mates, and rucking in take aways, so clear your locker, get your gloves and your pretty coloured boots and drive off into dream land because if you think a manager in the premiership is going to touch u with a barge pole then u r living in dream land or more stupid than than u look with them gloves on.............
  • Options
    I hopew you win that competition for a place in the dressing room WIWALB !!!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    its no different to Reid (allegedley) eating pies and drinking (I bet there was loads that was never made public) and getting himself out of condition; and demanding a raise/move when someone came in for him or what have you, although his end product has been better thats not what this is about..
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I hopew you win that competition for a place in the dressing room WIWALB !!!
    To much player power, get rid, and bring the players who want to play for the club and not for the pound note
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I hopew you win that competition for a place in the dressing room WIWALB !!!
    To much player power, get rid, and bring the players who want to play for the club and not for the pound note

That's why we have Matt Holland. ;o)
  • Options
    I remember Eddie Youds being sick on the pitch at Fratton Park just before the second half started one year, he stood up, shook his head, took a deep breath and played an absolute stormer after that. Thomas? So much talent, if only we could coax it out of him. He does seem to think he's doing us a favour slumming it in the fizzy pop, seems his attitude never changes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]I remember Eddie Youds being sick on the pitch at Fratton Park just before the second half started one year, he stood up, shook his head, took a deep breath and played an absolute stormer after that. Thomas? So much talent, if only we could coax it out of him. He does seem to think he's doing us a favour slumming it in the fizzy pop, seems his attitude never changes.

It was one of two things, too much beer or too much money on a losing nag that made him sick.
  • Options
    In years to come we will remeber JT as a player who had the talent and wasted it, we need a team of players who want to roll their sleves and prepare to have a go, not those who are only interested in playing on the big stage, do the business in this league and then u get the big stage,
  • Options
    When you ve starred in as many games, and scored as many goals as JT its only natural to set your sites higher. just wait till those prem managers start queueing at the door....not. arrogant t.sser
  • Options
    what makes him think a premership club would want him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]what makes him think a premership club would want him

Not disagreeing with you WIWLB but as Francis Jeffers and Marcus Bent have shown with their numorous moves someone will come in to take a punt on the talent JT obviously has.

Lots of manager thinks they can turn around a player and do something the others can't.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]what makes him think a premership club would want him

Premier club - weren't Derby interested in him pre-season?
    Derby. LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]

Wouldn't get anywhere near a full squad though would we :-(
  • Options
    GOOD NIGHT GOODBYE AND FCUK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE NOT DONE FOR OUR CLUB JEROME YOU MOTHERFCUKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAAAAAAAM ON