Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just back from Plymouth

What a f*cking great result.

The game itself was shit. But after Weaver gets sent off after 3 minutes you fear the worse. We have the better chances of the first half. Second half we're still doing well then they go one up and I think it's going one of two ways. We manage to scrape a draw or they go on and win by 3 or 4.

After the past few weeks in my heart, even though we'd played well upto that point, I thought it would be a heavy defeat. Then we keep the pressure up on them and grab 2 well taken goals. Both tap-ins for Lita but you have to be in the right place to put them away.

Every player and I mean EVERY PLAYER played there b*llocks off for the full 99 minutes (4mins extra first half and 5mins second half) and got us an unlikely 3 points today.

Rob Elliott had a fantastic debut, after a couple of dodgy punches and his save at the end, although at the other end so couldn't see it very well, was by all accounts a match winning save.

I dare anyone to slag off Halford, Iwelumo or any of the other "fall-guys" because every player was magnificent today. Full of effort and enthusiasm.

If we make the play-offs it will be down to 4 more displays like todays. If we don't then roll on next season.

Before we start pulling the team apart again lets just savour the moment.

COME ON YOU REDS.

10 MEN WE'VE ONLY GOT 10 MEN

Comments

• Options
    Good to hear.
    Glad you boys and girls that made the trip finally managed to see a performance that your time and money warranted,unlike so many other times this season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Good to hear.
    Glad you boys and girls that made the trip finally managed to see a performance that your time and money warranted.

I trust you weren't at Southampton then carly