Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Demelza charity auction match....

We are taking up our prize this week against the Saints,having decided to turn down the palarse game for obvious reasons. So hopefully the lads will perform ,get a great result and make our alcoholic induced bidding worthwhile.

Comments

• Options
    Yep, finally it is upon us.
  • Options
    What was your prize?
  • Options
    Enjoy it, guys, and BEHAVE (at least a little bit - as you are the guardians of CL's reputation for the day)!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]What was your prize?

Some form of corporate tickets for the Palarse game that has new ended up as a jolly up against Southampton
  • Options
    Oi, answer your text, you going tonight????

Speak soon pal!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Oi, answer your text, you going tonight????

Speak soon pal!

Ha ha, just have you miserable sod!!!!!!
  • Options
    good day then lads ?.....any stories ?
  • Options
    Yes I was about to ask this. Spill the beans.
  • Options
    Well our lot bumped into them down Floyd road on our way back to the station both dressed in their shiny shoes & pimp jackets and i thought we were ruined at that stage. The Train ride home was Comedy Gold with Hillsy Holding court if I remember rightly.
  • Options
    I can't remember a thing!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]I can't remember a thing!!

yep, we all play that card when we've been an idiot!!
  • Options
    seriously guys, how did it go ?

where others friendly to you in the boardroom ? meal ok ? speak to anyone in particular etc ??
  • Options
    From what I can remember I spoke to Trevor Brooking, Maurice Hatter, Steve Sutherland, Mr Varney amoungst others. I had a great day but had far to much to drink. It was a buffet style lunch which was very good and everyone was very welcoming....can't really expand anymore to be honest. Dave White our host was very good and kept us in check.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]can't really expand anymore

i would hope not you're supposed to be on a diet
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well our lot bumped into them down Floyd road on our way back to the station both dressed in their shiny shoes & pimp jackets and i thought we were ruined at that stage. The Train ride home was Comedy Gold with Hillsy Holding court if I remember rightly.

what time did you leave the Oak?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]what time did you leave the Oak?

About 7.30 I think...
  • Options
    Was it? Felt later than that but you're probably right.
  • Options
    Yep that sounds about right, we had to sprint the last bit for the 7.45pm train back to Medway Towns. Well some of us sprinted a few waddled or wobbled like weebles !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yep that sounds about right, we had to sprint the last bit for the 7.45pm train back to Medway Towns. Well some of us sprinted a few waddled or wobbled like weebles !

Some of us were picking themselves up off the floor, again. Was funny the first time
  • Options
    i can honestly say that i can remember absolutely bugger all from about 5.30 onwards!!!! Might have something to do withh Hillsy ordering (and me paying for :o) ) Zambucas as our first drink of the day at 12.00. only twice (i think) have i had a total blank and both times have been with you orrible lot (saturday and blackpool)