Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

tykes v cardiff

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
cant help being jealous of this,i have been a fan of charlton for nearly 30 years,and have still not had one of these amazing days,felt a little tearfull watching them coming out,every other fucker but us have them.

Comments

• Options
    What about play off final ?
  • Options
    oh please.this is the fa cup,great day the playoff,but it is for third place in the second tier.its grim reading us in cups,i feel owed
  • Options
    I remember texting my millwall mate the date of the final. I said " Enjoy it, it doesn't happen too often for fans not supporting big clubs. Have a good day and enjoy, but I won't be wishing you good luck."
  • Options
    amazing day for millwall,rember the buzz round where i lived,the only saving grace was you new man u where in the final as well,but they had that day.
  • Options
    It's fantastic - none of the big snore clubs in the semis - this is purely for the fans this year, not the corporates or plastics. All I have heard this week is moaning from the Alberta born & bred Chelsea/Liverpool etc fans!
  • Options
    true oakster,see no reason why we cant be having a bit of it,if we believed we could acheive.
  • Options
    come on barnsley
  • Options
    Yeah we don`t do FA Cup really do we.
  • Options
    not in anyone on heres lifetime.
  • Options
    Or the League Cup
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always next year.
  • Options
    yeah next year to get beat again.
  • Options
    Thats what I meant.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    come on barnsley,anything but that fat jfh getting to final,who cares pompey for the cup
  • Options
    What a sitter, can't believe he missed that.

Campbell-Ryce has had a distinctly poor game.
  • Options
    Joma shirt to play on the hallowed turf.....Cardiffs :0(
  • Options
    figures,one thing is for sure,we are laughable in cups
  • Options
    sad day for football - welsh in the fa cup final and even sadder that ****ing no mark Jimmy Floyd being there as well.
  • Options
    sad day indeed ledge,but hoping that pompey smash them,proper club v naff club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    funny though that the final will be at Wembley & not Cardiff as in the last however many seasons......
  • Options
    i think cardiff would be happier taking over wembley though
  • Options
    To be honest I can`t begrudge a championship side their big day. Like nolly I just wish it was us.
  • Options
    singing that horrid welsh anthem now
  • Options
    for all the romance of the semi finals , i know i enjoyed the boro v united thriller a lot more than taffs v tykes....