Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Pardew: "Either he is going to go down the leagues or get another club in the Championship, because I don't think the Premiership is really where he is going to play now, or he takes his first step into a full coaching role."

So relax everyone - we are going up afterall.....!
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3MjPkRgZok&feature=related
  • Options
    I like Pardew's summing up of the PFA's feelings towards Powell

"I think they would be absolutely desperate to lose him"

I assume he meant to include the word 'not' in there somewhere
  • Options
    That's what he said Peakie but we all know this is what he meant.
  • Options
    I've just added the relevant not to the web story and the shortened version which will appear in this week's paper to avoid any confusion.
  • Options
    Just one other change, after the words 'by Paul Green' can you add '& Peakie_Rocket' cheers ;-)
  • Options
    Peakie - I would love to mate but I don't think it will fit.
  • Options
    It will be a sad day when Chris leaves us...hope he decides to stay and coach with us.....a true professional and gentleman.
    Whatever he does in the future, Im sure all us Addicks will be keeping an eye out for his progress, and I for one wish him all the best.
  • Options
    so do i, can't imagine him coming out with the boll**ks pards has over the past few months.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Surely all we need to do is re-sign him to another player/coach contract but not actually PLAY him, then he can continue as Chair of the PFA.
    99% coaching/1% playing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Surely all we need to do is re-sign him to another player/coach contract but not actually PLAY him, then he can continue as Chair of the PFA.
    99% coaching/1% playing?
    Guess it depends on whether he actually wants to carry on playing. He may decide to drop down a division and play for another year