Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal out of Europe

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]come off it PBS this is an exciting league

i know. hence the lack of a smiley winky thing in my post.

;-)
  • Options
    Strange how Wenger always manages to see it when it goes against Arsenal but never does when it goes in their favour!!
  • Options
    I think its been an exciting league - you never know where you will be sitting in the league, be it 6th or 15th after a round of games and the lead and play off/relegation contenders changes on an almost monthly basis. Think we've been involved in a fair few exciting games this season as well:

Sheff Weds at home, norwich at home, plymouth away, southampton away, both the palace games, blackpool away wolves at home, watford at home to name but a few.

Maybe the results didnt go our way, or the quality of the players is lower but still exciting. I've enjoyed it - not saying i don;t want us back up with the big boys of course.
  • Options
    Worst part is we have to now endure more media adoration of Liverpool - is Tyldesley the most biased commentator ever?
  • Options
    i enjoyed the game last night, I wasn't too fussed who won but thought Arsenal would have the way they started the game, but found myself cheering liverpool on and cheered when they scored at the end. Did laugh at Adebayor's face when he was trying to re-start the game in the 92nd minute. looked gutted. Toure was just standing there shaking his head, and i couldn't help but laugh!

The questions that were asked afterward to Wenger were a disgrace. He didn't say anything that wouldn't have been expected, but the questions were trying to force him to say something so they could quote it in the papers out of context. I dare say he'll get into trouble for the comments now, but surely its the way the journalists ask the questions?