Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More Cutbacks at the club

13»

Comments

• Options
    say nothing agaisnt the club,we all sing from the same hymnn sheet...we must obey these rules,learn from this wiwlb,everything charlton is great,the stepford fans.lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]
    just how did you get your 'sales director of a worldwide leading publishing co' job ?

What are u suggesting............alot of it is self taught, i.e reading books,working late nights but more importantly having the motivation and goals to do well.............i used to have a crap job in a warehouse live in a nasty flat one bedroom flat and was going down hill fast, and i then said to myself i wanted to be someone and achieve things in life tha twould make my parents,wife and kids proud of me, but everyday you must have a reason to go the extra mile, i get alot of pleasure bringing new people in, moulding them and then in a couple of tears time they are making a few quid.....

Well, why don't you put your expertise and clout to good use and make Steve Sutherland an offer he can't resist? You might save the coach and get somewhere nice to entertain your clients once in a while.
  • Options
    CAFC turned me down when I applied to go into Marketing there. Quite lucky as I would have probably got made redundant this year by that nasty Ketman's dad.
  • Options
    I have even thought about getting the company to sponsor this particular coach/ route, i genuinly feel that this fans have spent alot of time going up down the moterway watching the club, and the journey home gets them in at 8pm for a saturday,in my opinion regardless how many there are 25 or 250 this are hard core fans who always where their colours with pride on the coach and it appears to be a big thing for them travelling to the game, as i have said i have only been on this coach twice, and there is a community spirit that has clearly been built and would be a great shame to lose
  • Options
    What don't you ask your company to sponsor the coaches then WIWLB?

Great coverage for the firm, good spread geographically, captice audience and putting something back into communities!
  • Options
    they turned me down when I offered to run the east stand bars..

;)