Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Automatic Promotion - Next Season

As much as I would like to believe that Charlton can challenge for automatic promotion next season I just can`t see it. Yes I believe we will be competative and stronger than this season but I also think that the Championship will be a much tougher place next time round. In truth we missed a huge opportunity this season. There was no single outstanding team and in all honesty who on here believes that Bristol City, Hull City. Stoke City (lots of cities there) Palace, Watford, Wolves, Ipswich and Plymouth have better squads than us. Next season we will have to contend with a serious challenge I believe from all of the relegated teams if for no other reason than having huge amounts of dosh to keep and add to their squads. Add to that the obvious improvement we shall see from QPR and I suppose the other teams with our level of resourses like Wolves, Ipswich and the sides who did ok this season and I think the Championship will be very hard next year. Promotion is possible but I really do think if it comes we will all have to suffer the nerves that the play offs offer. Would I take that ....yeah I would bite yer hand off for it. Personnally I can`t wait.