Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sat watching Championship Goals

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Waiting to see that goal again...

Comments

• Options
    Thats how to take a free kick... james beattie.
  • Options
    just flick it over Darren
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    every sunday i watch this programme and wonder why we have been so inconsistent
  • Options
    More Randolph's fault than Paddy, but I do think Paddy didn't help by trying to head the ball instead of getting out the way.
  • Options
    he couldn't get out the way he was backed up against the feckin post
  • Options
    Did it hit McCarthy on the head or did Darren just fall into the net with it?
  • Options
    mcCarthy was looking up whole time ready to head it. Darren caught it off his head and dropped in to net.
  • Options
    I've only watched it about 50 times LOL. My considered opinion is that it was very unfortunate, but you have to say they both should take some of the blame. Randolph should have held it and if not he should have tipped it over. However I still think Paddy could have stepped off the line and let Randolph catch it. It definitely caused Randolph to drop the ball by Paddy jumping and "heading" Randolph in the chest. A lack of composure from both of them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I've only watched it about 50 times LOL. My considered opinion is that it was very unfortunate, but you have to say they both should take some of the blame. Randolph should have held it and if not he should have tipped it over. However I still think Paddy could have stepped off the line and let Randolph catch it. It definitely caused Randolph to drop the ball by Paddy jumping and "heading" Randolph in the chest. A lack of composure from both of them.

It all depends on whether DR called or not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    100% the keepers fault that one....
  • Options
    good point cfgs ,
    i've just had a look at it again and randy looks like he shouts 'keepers' but paddy doesn't get out of the way on the call he keeps his eye on the ball and as randy brings the ball down in his hands it hits paddy on the head and pops in
    unfortunate really but we're not getting the breaks at the moment;-)
  • Options
    exactly what i was thinking cfgs. gonna watch it again now and see if you can see him make the call. His reaction afterwards of waving his arms around like a madman made me think he did but will have another look now.

Still think if paddy wasn't there he might of bounced into the post and dropped it, now that would of been funny