Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Can we see Ambrose in the centre of midfield Alan !!

Comments

• Options
    nope he wants to play a few youngsters to see if he can get to the magical 40 players ;-)
  • Options
    My team for QPR

Weaver
    Semedo, Magic, Gibbs/Montrerio, Youga (if he is staying, Basey if he is not)
    Cook, Sinclair, Ambrose, Wagstaff
    Gray, Lita

Subs : Elliot, Shelvey, Varney, ZZ, Halford
  • Options
    that midfield will get run about IMO
  • Options
    Sinclair christ that signing even stranger than McCleod
  • Options
    Dont care I want to see the reserves/youngsters a chance.
  • Options
    i was thinkin that wagstaff was too lightweight then i thought about ashley young at watford,sod it give them a go.Not sinclair though mate i dont think he is up to it.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Dont care I want to see the reserves/youngsters a chance.

me too, me too, the age/inexperience isn't a problem for me, i want to see what the kids are made of... the fact that all 4 would blow away in the wind is my issue

I think we need Holland in the CM (would be Racon but hey ho) to have some sort of stability
  • Options
    i love matty's attitude but stats dont lie since he has come in our results are pony.Or is it since we sold reidy but let's not go there.
  • Options
    not proposing him as the answer NSS, just think we need a relatively established central midfielder in our experimental 11

unfortunately Racon is down by the seaside, ZZ too lightweight and the less said about Semedo recently the better

Holland wins by default...
  • Options
    not sure whether zz looked tired yesterday or just jacked off with playing out wide,but that was his worst game for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]not sure whether zz looked tired yesterday or just jacked off with playing out wide,but that was his worst game for us.

Do you reckon that ZZ may be suffering because of the amount of games he's had to play ? I'm sure in China he played about twenty a season so maybe he isn't used to it. Perhaps it will stand him in good stead for next season. Agree too that he isn't a wide player. Our most effective wide player has been Varney and he's a striker Would have had him on before Thomas and in front of ZZ too yesterday.
  • Options
    come on Al pi55 off the away support as well as the home fans and lose a London derby
  • Options
    ZZ's best position is at the head of a midfield diamond or playing off a striker in 4-5-1.
    If you look back over the season that's when he (and by default the team) looked best - PReston away for example.

I think Holland should be told thanks for your efforts but we've got to look forward.

The best centre-midfield combo for next season would be Semedo (holding) and ZZ in my opinion