Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Give him the money ?

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
pards in the paper today "some of my signings havnt worked out" he goes onto say he needs "battlers" and the board will have to get the money out !!

Now if i was the board i would be thinking so we gave you X dosh last season and as you say some didnt work out but you want more money ? then we sack you because these new players dont work out but have to pay up your contract !!! F**Kin EASY BEING A FOOTIE MANAGER.

Comments

• Options
    thirteen million spent since being in charge he aint got a clue stop taking us for mugs Pardew at the start of season he stated that we would need players on a Tuesday night in January to roll there sleves up so why didn't u buy them why should the board give u another bag of money just to buy players with no re sale value ruined a lot of fans seasons,summers and the remaining genes should have had all chomping at the bit or even parties it comes to something when I envy Tony Pullis Phil Brown and to stick the cherry on top if the cake Palarse fans
  • Options
    he has got some front Pardew.
  • Options
    Lost all respect for the bloke since Xmas....tactically he is a nightmare. Reminds me of a kid in a sweetshop with too much choice
  • Options
    Overpaid, overrated and with an eago to match, remember when the crowd would sing his name, when was the last time it was heard to be sung at a game
  • Options
    I've heard Pardew say many a time that this was his best squad his ever had, including the one at West Ham...
  • Options
    when you hear the ex Chairman say that pardew "is alittle arogant,but maybe you have to be these days to handle footie players".When you hear him go on about WHU and how much he loved it. When he slags us off for giving old players a good reception,when you see how many players he has used,when you see his signings and loan signings------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ he is shi* really aint he ?

Thing is if we brought someone knew in we would not be further forward.

I think Parky will get moved on,he will take the can for this season.The club will save his wages and Robo and Kins move up the ladder(good).

Since Parker left and Kins went where is the fight,bit,and leadership? OK there might not be anyone of that quality about, but have we tried anyone? Why cant so called "good managers" see this huge gap in out side ?
  • Options
    i really see Pards leaving after 4/5 games into the next season if he doesnt get of to a flying start.

Not that he will get sacked - i think he will walk, but he will make sure he sticks the knife in and will slag us and the board off. Make out he could have done this that etc but that we were crap fans who bood the whole time and the board didnt back him and undermined him etc.

i just hope we get someone in who gives a sh1t about the club and not about his ego!
  • Options
    given employment law he cpould easily be sacked without compensation for under performing .... all the club need to do is take hime down the disciplinary route and give him warnings like any other employee
  • Options
    Great so after a"talk", then a "verbal warning" then an "improvement plan" then "first written warning" then "second written warning" then we sack him only for him to appeal. Dead easy this geting ride of people.
  • Options
    hopefully he is already at the final warning stage lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only thing Id give him is the elbow. Clueless
  • Options
    If he's serious about wanting more money, then it could work like this: The board say you've already spend next years money, no more. Pardew ejects toys from pram and walks, saying things like "The club didn't match my ambitions" etc. We look a bit small, he walks, reputation intact (at least in the media), and finds another club to run into the ground.
  • Options
    There will be very little money to play with this summer, and anything there is is likely to be generated by sales.

What 'assets' are still saleable is anyone's guess, but some astute perchases on the cheap, and some more successful loans than the ones we have done this season is likely to be the case. Would not rule out a couple of season-long loans from the prem.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]There will be very little money to play with this summer, and anything there is is likely to be generated by sales.

What 'assets' are still saleable is anyone's guess, but some astute perchases on the cheap, and some more successful loans than the ones we have done this season is likely to be the case. Would not rule out a couple of season-long loans from the prem.

Good to meet you on Saturday AFKA!

If Reading stay up, would you take Lita back on a season loan - he clearly likes Pardew and it doesn't seem that Coppell rates him currently?
  • Options
    And you sir, nice to put a face to a name.

I would drive round to Reading and pick him up myself.
  • Options
    you aint got room i your car,bet you would make the missus walk.
  • Options
    mad how everyone seems to be getting pissed off with that spiv pardew,few weeks ago it was diffrent.
  • Options
    No, this has been building since Colchester.
  • Options
    some not all.
  • Options
    Fair enough, but it has been obviously going wrong since then, with only blips of optimism.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it wont get better,this man is not the right man,go and manage palace.oh i forget they have warnock.
  • Options
    problem is, Charlton can turn any world class player into dung.