Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gray not giving up on play-offs

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/topsport/display.var.2194209.0.gray_not_giving_up_on_playoffs.php

Comments

• Options
    he's hardly going to say - "that's it we've f***** up play offs are out of our reach" is he now.
  • Options
    Just glad to see him scoring.

Never seen a player look so relieved.
  • Options
    i think gray will come good next year, i just hope he has varney as a partner next year, i'll be well gutted if luke goes
  • Options
    I predicted his goal about a minute before he actually scored it to my lot, they couldn't believe it when they saw him wheeling away after scoring !
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]he's hardly going to say - "that's it we've f***** up play offs are out of our reach" is he now.
    lol......although our leader has
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Just glad to see him scoring.

Never seen a player look so relieved.

me too mate. He's a bloody good player. He'll probably score in every game now until end of season
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]he's hardly going to say - "that's it we've f***** up play offs are out of our reach" is he now.
    lol......although our leader has

yeah but he knows you can't kid a kidder
  • Options
    WSS agrees. 'Automatic promotion is still locked on'
  • Options
    lol, even i've given up now.
  • Options
    Ill be pissed if varney leaves got real potential in my eyes.
  • Options
    ere westside why dont you tell everyone what i said about a minute before gray scored!??! it was priceless!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i think it is locked on varney goes,pards has said some of his signings haven't done it.He can't get rid of the clown as he is injured,that leaves lukey me thinks.
  • Options
    Todays email bulletin said that next year's prices will be issued shortly. As I see it, that's it - the board have given up on promotion.
  • Options
    the white flag is up then.oh well
  • Options
    Gray is right - at least, in a sense. If we win at QPR (quite possible) and Palace lose (also possible), we are not too far away from it again. However, I think we will see Carlisle at the Valley next season.