Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else Hoping Southend

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Come up

Will be a good day out

Comments

• Options
    I am. My kids live near there and go every now and again with mates so it would be great to see them come up. Unless I bump into the ex wife, that is.
  • Options
    Sounds like a job for the Charltonlife coach!
  • Options
    am sort off would be ideal for me a 5 min train ride to the game but the fault of losing to them or worst them higher than us in the league and the stick i would get from mates would kill me.
  • Options
    Oh yes yes yes sarf end away cracking day owt any time of the year especially if we get it played on a saturday anyone fancy the rollercoasters and pie mas liquer then an afternoon on the ale i reckon this one could be the lifers train
  • Options
    R&C mate come on PMA
  • Options
    Not if James Walker signs for them. Another old boy scoring against us at home on New Year's Day .......

(Blimey, I sound like Oooaaah ........ sorry, mate!)

;o)
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    i normally am but these southend boys who support man u, chelsea, liverpoll etc but suddlenly come out when southend start doing well do my head in.
  • Options
    Only if we want to lose another four points next season
  • Options
    Some millwall blokes hired a boat last year to ferry them to southend... i quite like the sound of that!
  • Options
    Oh yes! Quiet a few of my mates support Southend so it'll be a good day out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    now that sounds like a cool idea curbs boat ride from greenwich or thames barrier all the way to sarfend on the eyelash
  • Options
    CommentAuthorOggy Red CommentTime54 minutes ago permalink
    Not if James Walker signs for them. Another old boy scoring against us at home on New Year's Day .......

Charlie macDonald is there as well I believe
  • Options
    A friend of a friend runs a party boat so would make enquiries if this did occur!
    To and from Greenwich they went.
  • Options
    I went with a load of Brentford mates on a Night Boat to Southend years ago, quality it was !
  • Options
    nope.
    carlisle and doncaster to come up with swansea for me.
  • Options
    went to soton southend last season when they were already relegated they had a massive party in the away end looked well fun.
  • Options
    Yes definitely

There is a hooters opening up there