Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Did I miss much then

Apart from the scrap in the liberal that NSS told me about did much else happen on saturday footie wise, many thanks to the well wishers op went well no leg pain for the first time in seven years, but i can fell the diffrence in my back doctor reckons that it should be feeling normal within six weeks.

Comments

• Options
    Speedy recovery mate. You didnt miss much on Saturday....much of the same especially in the first half, slightly better in the second.
  • Options
    cheers tel are you back in oz now or have you got one game left here?

been shite really this year in all honesty aint it
  • Options
    It has mate. No I leave in the morning, Southampton was the last one for me. (unless we perform miracles and I come back on the 24th May). Seems unlikely!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Apart from the scrap in the liberal that NSS told me about did much else happen on saturday footie wise, many thanks to the well wishers op went well no leg pain for the first time in seven years, but i can fell the diffrence in my back doctor reckons that it should be feeling normal within six weeks.

you missed the pardew family sung by me jamie and robbo on the wing
  • Options
    i wasnt there on sat. what were the lyrics to the pardew family song?
  • Options
    dont tempt me ;-)
  • Options
    should be worth a sing at home to cov i am up for ridiculing the man and having a pop better than booing and more enjoyable i would have thought.

shame better luck next year for us i predict tel

atleast i will do more away days next year i am gonna abuse the 18 match tickets coke get as often as i can for away games just have to sit on my hands
  • Options
    is it just the same as 'northern family' but uve changed northern to pardew?