Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

baggies v wolves tonight

I would like to see brom win tonight, they have been the only side to show regular quality in the league. Despite the fact we should of beat them twice at the valley. Id also like wolves to stay in the championship as its only an hours drive from my home. Mind you we do seem to have crap results against west midlands teams.

Comments

• Options
    If we are to have any chance of sneaking in the Play-offs, then a WBA win is a must.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]If we are to have any chance of sneaking in the Play-offs, then a WBA win is a must.
    Very true, if Wolves lose their games in hand then even now three wins could see us finish 6th!

Thing is when did we last win two in a row let alone three?
  • Options
    dont know about the red arrows going over london but the pink elephants just flew over shropshire
  • Options
    Think we've blown our playoff chances, so I'm going for a Wolves win... hoping that they keep Palarse out of the playoffs
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Come on you Baggies!!

1) If are to have any chance at all we have to overhaul Wolves who in any event have 2 games in hand

2) WBA have consistently been the best footballing team in our division so if we can't go up automatically I would prefer it to be them on the grounds of natural justice.

3) Watford can stuff Palarse for us at the weekend!
  • Options
    absolutely agree Medders i got an e-mail from a Palace customer yesterday taking the piss,saying they were 3rd from bottom in november we have beaten them twice we have spent millions more than them and they are still 4 points in front of us and in the play off position.If they beat Watford saturday they are only 1 point behind them.
  • Options
    What about Ipswich and Cardiif? Both of them are better placed than us as well. Well cardiff aren't yet but they have games in hand
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]What about Ipswich and Cardiif? Both of them are better placed than us as well. Well cardiff aren't yet but they have games in hand

Hopefully thoughts of the Cup Final will distract Cardiff sufficiently to keep us above them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Think we've blown our playoff chances, so I'm going for a Wolves win... hoping that they keep Palarse out of the playoffs

as above
  • Options
    win all three and we'll still sneak in but it ain't gonna happen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it wont be enough large
  • Options
    Even if we win all 3 which is highly unlikely, Wolves only need to win 3 of their remaining 5 games to out-do us, and 4 of them are at home.
    Personally i think a Wolves win tonight will see Pards giving it up and playing some kids at QPR.
  • Options
    Personally, I'd like to see WBA walk it, and several red cards for Wolves.

Here's hoping Wolves choke in there usual manner.
  • Options
    aar budgie your back must let addickted know
  • Options
    tbf I havn't beeb away, viewed loads.

addickted?