Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official CL Black Country Derby Thread

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
For those who still have a bit of hope, not many I know and not me, this is a big game for CAFC.
Both teams unchanged.
0-0

Comments

• Options
    Free kick to WBA, Greening took it, headed onto crossbar.
  • Options
    Sorry I am going to have to abbandon this thread. That bloody woman has taken over the commentry and I have had to switch it off.
    It's just not right.

Back to Sky, Hull have scored against Barnsley which I guess is not wjat we want really.
  • Options
    Hull match:

31:30
    Shot by Bryan Hughes (Hull) volleyed left-footed from left channel (25 yards), missed right. Goal kick taken long by Boaz Myhill (Hull).

If only we'd kept Hughesy .........

LOL!
  • Options
    Hull 2 up.
  • Options
    goal to the baggies
  • Options
    So West Brom go back to the top.

And Wolves totally blew one of their precious games in hand:

Wolverhampton v Ipswich
    Wolverhampton v Cardiff
    Coventry v Wolverhampton
    Wolverhampton v Plymouth

Intriguing.
  • Options
    looking good for palace.
  • Options
    i know mate i badly wanted wolves to win
  • Options
    For anyone that does still have some hope, it's actually going to be damn close again if the following happens on Saturday:

1. We beat QPR
    2. Wolves and Ipswich draw their match
    3. Watford beat Palace

Still unlikely I guess but would at least make it interesting for the league.
  • Options

Palace Fixtures:

Watford v Crystal Palace
    Hull v Crystal Palace
    Crystal Palace v Burnley

Ipswich fixtures:

Wolverhampton v Ipswich
    Preston v Ipswich
    Ipswich v Hull
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So our high hopes this season have been reduced to plotting to prevent Palace reaching the playoffs, have they .....?

;o)
  • Options
    It goes against the grain after the scandalous way Lloyd "Kenneth Wolstenholme" Sam got sent off up there but I'm a Hull fan for a few games!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Fish[/cite]For anyone that does still have some hope, it's actually going to be damn close again if the following happens on Saturday:

1. We beat QPR
    2. Wolves and Ipswich draw their match
    3. Watford beat Palace

Still unlikely I guess but would at least make it interesting for the league.

Maybe the most unlikely is us beating QPR

I think we're still in it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Sorry I am going to have to abbandon this thread. That bloody woman has taken over the commentry and I have had to switch it off.
    It's just not right.

i'm with you on this her high pitched voice just does my head in, she actually isn't that bad a commentator, are we sexist or do the girls feel the same about her commentating
  • Options
    vancouveraddick, I love your attitude. I'm trying to reciprocate, despite having to sit here in Hamilton hoping against hope, while knowing full well that my expatriot Canadian Woolwich Arsenal loving sister and Fulham (?!?) supporting father will be sitting with the home fans on Saturday. Grrr.